Chapter 2

Justin' s POV

We just got to the venue to get the party started. YN went to change Jason's diaper. 

I went to talk to the wedding planner David Tutara. YN watches his show alot and I decided for him to plan our wedding. YN is beyond happy that David was here.

Once I finished talking to him I decided to go to the dressing room where YN and Jason were. We have to wait here til all the guest arrive for our grand entrance.

As I walk into the room I see YN singing to Jason while rocking him to sleep.

I coughed to get YN's attention. "Hey babe, how's everything?" , YN said as she turned towards me with Jason on her arms. "Everything is perfect", I kissed my sleeping son's temple and then my wife.

"I love you so much YN", "I love you too J". We shared one kiss before my mom can into the room.

"Hey guys everyone is ready for you guys", "Okay and mom can you please take care of Jason please?"

"Sure, he's my favorite Bieber", She grabbed Jason from YN. "But mom I thought I was your favorite? ", I gave her a pouty face.

"You were, until Jason was born", she chuckled and left.

"Dont worry your my favorite Bieber", YN kissed my cheek. I smiled at her," Are you ready?" . She nodded her head and we walked to the reception to make our grand entrance as Mr. & Mrs. Bieber.

YN's POV

We did our grand entrance and now it was time to eat! I'm so hungry, I could eat a cow.

Justin and I went to sit at our table. While we eat, Usher perform for us. He was amazing.

After we finished eating, it was time to party!

Everyone got in the dance floor and danced all night. Even Jason was dancing after he finished taking his nap.

We were all having a great time until Lil Twist came to say hi to Justin,  while we were dancing with Jason.

"Hey JB! What's up?" , they both did thier handshake. I just rolled my eyes and left with Jason to say'hello' to my friends and family.

As you can see I dont like Lil Twist. He always persuaded Justin to not marry me. I dont even know why he hates me, but it doesnt matter cause I dont like him either.

I was talking to my mom when I turned to the dance floor, I didn't see Justin or Twist.

Where did they go?

______________________________________
Sorry I took long...I've just been busy.

Hope you guys liked it.

QOTD:"Where do you think they went?"

COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE.