Chapter 39

Justin's POV.

Ryan:"Are you okay man?", he asked while we were putting on our gear to play hockey.

Justin:"I don't know", I said truthfully.

Ryan:"Is it about YN?"

Justin:"Yeah, all this day we haven't really talked. She keeps avoiding me."

Ryan:"Have you told her yet?"

I shook my head.

Ryan:"Tell her, and maybe things will get better between you two. Try talking to her after the game"

Justin:"Yeah maybe I should", I smiled.

Ryan:"Now let's go have fun.", he patted my shoulder as he walked out to the ice rink. I laced up my skates and followed him.

YN and Ryan were goalies. So once the punk landed on the ice rink, the game was on. We were just having fun and joking around.

YN kept cheering Chaz to score while Ryan did the same to me. Then I got the punk and skated to my goal, where YN was.

YN:" Oh no Bieber you will not scored. No on my watch", she got ready to protect the goal.

Justin:"Haha We'll see", I winked at her and score.

YN's POV
I was ready to stop the punk from entering the goal, but when Justin winked at me, I zoned out.
Justin took the opportunity to score.

Justin:"Told you", he smiled and skated away from me.

I just stayed put in disbelief. During the game, we were playfully smack talking each other. We were all just having fun like the old days.

At the end Chaz and I won. We then went to change and decided it was time to leave.

Justin's POV

Chaz:"You guys are going to my rehearsal dinner right?", he asked us all.

We all nodded our heads. We were walking to Chaz's car when I stopped YN.

Justin:"Hey can we talk?",I whispered and turned to her.

YN just nodded her head.

Justin:"Guys I think we are going to walk it home", I told the guys.

Chaz:"Why?", he gave me a confused look.

Ryan:"Okay, be careful and see you guys at the dinner", he smiled at us.

Chaz:"Where are you guys going?"

Ryan:"Leave them alone man"

Chaz:"Fine, but you better be at my dinner"

Then they left. We started walking to my dad's house, which isn't that far.

"Hi Justin!", I waved to the fan, who yelled at me from across the street.

She started to freak out.

YN turned to her and waved at her. This made the fan go crazy.

YN:"Aww she's so cute"

Justin:"Yeah, just like you", I smirked.

YN:"Haha not true"

We were about to turn on my dad's street, but I stopped YN.

Justin:"Let's go somewhere more private please?"

YN:"What about the kids?"

Justin:"They will be fine, they are with my dad"