Chapter 27

Justin's POV

YN was admitted into labor right away, if not she would lose the baby.

We were sent to a room where she'll be delivering the baby. I'm so nervous for both the baby and YN.

If one of them doesn't make it, it will be my fault. The doctor don't let me go into the room with YN, so I'm currently sitting in the waiting area freaking out.

My phone rang it was Scooter.

Justin:"hello"

Scooter:"How's YN?"

Justin:"She delivering the baby, but its a dangerous delivery. So the doctor won't let me see them till after."

Scooter:"Okay, I'll be there in a bit, where are the boys?"

Justin:"They are with my mom"

Scooter:"Okay, and don't got outside because there's fans and paparazzi waiting outside the hospital"

Justin:"Great just what I needed, *sighs* I'm so nervous and stressed out right now"

Scooter:"Hey everything will be okay, stay strong"

Justin:"Alright"

Scooter:"See you in a bit, bye"

Justin:"bye"

I walked up to the window and I could see there was fans and paparazzi. Can they just leave us alone?

"Family of  YN Bieber?"

I turned and it was the doctor. I walked up to him.

Justin:"Yes?"

Doctor:"Well baby and mom are doing good, they just need to stay over night to check on them, but will be able to go home tomorrow."

Justin:"Oh thank god, thank you doctor. May I see my wife?"

He nodded his head and left.

I went to YN's room and was that she was with the baby.

Justin:"Hey"

YN:"Look Abury its your daddy"

YN handed me Abury.

Justin:"Hey baby girl, its me your dad

Justin:"Hey baby girl, its me your dad. Can't believe you're here so soon. You are so beautiful like you're mom, I love you both very much."

I kissed her forehead.

I can't believe I have a daughter .

YN:"Are the boys with your mom?"

Justin:"Yeah, scooter will be here in a bit. Outside is crazy, so I don't know how we are going to get out tomorrow.", I chuckled.

YN:"I guess we have wait are see.", she laughed.

_______________________________________
Sorry for the very short chapter, but I have writers block.

I have a question to ask you guys,

Would you mind if I skipped 3 years ahead? Beacause that's where the real drama beings.

COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE.

#PurposeTour starts tomorrow!!! 😁😀