Chapter 32

YN's POV

Its 6:00pm and the kids will be staying with Justin for the weekend since they haven't seen him in a month. I'm currently getting their things ready to drop them off at Justin's.

Abury:"Mommy you coming with us to Daddy's?"

YN:"I'm sorry honey but I won't be able to go"

Aubry looked upset and walked away. I hurts me that the kids sad. Once I finished, I went upstairs. The kids are ready, so we all got in the car.

Once the way, we were singing to the songs being played on the radio. We finally made it to the house, being here brings me bad feelings.

I'm so nervous, because it will be the 1st time I'm going to be Justin since we separated.

I pulled up the drive way, and on cue Justin came out of the house. I got out and opened the door for the boys, as Justin walked towards us.

When they saw Justin they ran up to him and hugged him. I went to get Abury, but she started to cry.

Abury:"I-I want you with us mommy", she cried.

It broke my heart.

YN:"I cant honey",I said as I carried her,and she cried harder.

Justin walked to us and I handed her to him. He got her to calm down.

YN:"Okay, give me a kiss and be good", I smiled to Jason, Derek, and Abury.

They all gave me a kiss goodbye, and ran into the house, leaving Justin and I alone.

Justin:"YN I-"

YN:"Look save it, I don't want to hear anymore of your lies. Just take care of the kids, goodbye Justin"

I got in my car and drove off. Leaving Justin standing there in the drive way.

I then drove to the studio, and there was Scooter

Scooter:"YN your ready to record the song?"

I nodded my head, and walked into the booth.

I've been writing this song for a while, and its one of the most meaningful song in the album

I put on the headphones and the song started playing.

Love Will Remeber
Now's all we got,
And time can't be bought,
I know it inside my heart
Forever will forever be ours,
Even if we try to forget,
Love will remember

[Verse 1:]
You said you loved me,
I said I loved you back,
What happened to that?

All your promises,
And all them plans we had,
What happened to that?

Boom gone,
Yeah, we move on
Even if we try to forget

[Chorus:]
Love will remember you,
And love will remember me,
I know it inside my heart,
Forever will, forever be ours,
Even if we try to forget,
Love will remember [x5]

[Verse 2:]
The trips we dreamed of takin',
The tacks left on the map,
What happened to that?

When all you had was nothing,
And all we did was laugh,
What happened, what happened,
What happened to that?

Boom gone,
Yeah, we move on
Even if we try to forget

[Chorus:]
Love will remember you,
And love will remember me,
I know it inside my heart,
Forever will, forever be ours,
Even if we tried to forget
Love will remember [x9]

[Bridge:]
Break down the walls,
Let heaven in.
Somewhere in forever
We'll dance again.
We used to be inseparable.
I used to think that I was irreplaceable.
We lit the whole world up
Before we blew it up.
I still don't know just how we screwed it up
Forever [x3]

[Chorus:]
Love will remember you,
And love will remember me,
I know it inside my heart,
Forever will, forever be ours,
Even if we tried to forget
Love will remember [x9]

When I finished the song, I was a mess. Tears were falling down my face, so I just walked out of the booth and saw Scooter, the producer, and Yael with teary eyes.

I simply walked out of the studio, and sat outside to get some air. After singing the song, it bought so much emotions that I was ignoring all this time.

Yael:"YN how about we get you home? Scooter said its okay"

I just felt weak to argue the decision, so I got in the car and Yael drove me home.

-Home-
We sat in the living room and talked.

Yael:"YN how are you feeling?"

YN:"Like I'm lost..."

Yael:"Aww honey", she hugged me, which made me cry again.

YN:"Things have been so hard for me. Dealing with the separation, taking care of the kids, and the media. Its just too much!"

Yael:"You know Justin hasn't been happy either"

YN:"I doubt it, he's with his new girl Hailey", I wiped away my tears and started to feel anger through my body.

Yael:"But.."

YN:"Look Yael I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but don't defend Justin. If it wasn't for his cheating we wouldn't have been separated. Not only has he hurt me, but the kids too. They don't understand why their parents aren't together anymore. And that's what hurts me the most."

Yael:"I understand, but both of you need to talk it out"

YN:"Today when I dropped off the kids at his house, he was going to tell me something but I stopped him. I don't trust anything he says anymore. Our trust is so broken."

I then got a notification from twitter. Fans were tweeting me a tweet from Hailey.

@ haileybalwin: Happy to announce that I'm pregnant! 👶

I felt my heart stop, and break into many more pieces.

______________
Hope you like it.

COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE.