Chapter 3

Justin's POV

"Man why'd you marry her, after I told you not to", Twist said as he walked us to the back door that lead us outside.

"Dude stop talking shit about my wife", I told him. "Sorry man, just thought you could have married Chantel instead", he said. I shook my head, "What we had was a one night stand, but I love YN. So if you don't accept our marriage, I think it's better if you just leave". I was annoyed.

"Chill bro, okay I'll stop talking about YN", Twist surrender. "Good", I sighed.

Then I look at Twist pulling out a blunt and start to smoke it. Seeing him do that reminds me of my wild days.

"JB you want some?", Twist said while holding the blunt towards me. "I don't do those things anymore". I turned to leave, but he grabbed my shoulder. "Come on bro just one time, plus I can see it in you face that you want to."

He's right, but I can't. Nah but maybe one smoke won't hurt right?

I grab Twist's blunt and smoke it.

YN's POV

I finally saw Justin walking towards the DJ, but didn't see Twist anywhere. Maybe he left.

I walked towards Justin.
"Babe, its time to cut the cake", I said as I hugged him. "Okay", he respond. I then noticed the smell of weed on Justin's tux.

"Justin did you smoke pot?", I whispered to him. His eyes widen. "I can't believe you... You broke your promise". I let go of him and started to walk away until Justin grabbed a hold of my hand. "Sorry but Twist offered me ". I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

The rest of the night I ignored Justin. I'm not that mad that he smoked weed but that he broke a promise.

This wouldn't have happened if Twist wasnt here. He just loves to ruined my day, gosh I hate him.

_________________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter... I've just been very busy with prom and graduation. Also I have no ideas for this story...

Please comment so ideas for the next chapter.

COMMENT.VOTE.