Chapter 35

Justin's POV

The kids are currently taking their nap, so I'm just using my phone being on twitter.

Hailey:"Justin, I'm going to see John later tonight", she sat down on the other side of the couch.

Justin:"Fine", I continued wondering on Twitter.

I was scrolling through my TL when I was a picture of Austin and YN leaving a club in Texas.

I can't believe her! Why does she always go back to Austin! I felt my blood start to boil. Then I remembered I'm with Hailey.

Justin:"So are you feeling?"

Hailey:"I'm feeling good, just not looking forward to getting fat", she rolled her eyes.

Justin:"Don't worry it will be okay, YN looked so cute while pregant", I said smiling thinking of YN.

Hailey:"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear any of that", she crossed her arms.

Justin:"I'm sorry", then I got a message from Scooter, saying that he wants me at the studio.

Justin:"Can you take care of the kids for me? I have to go to a meeting with Scooter.", I looked at Hailey.

Hailey:"No, I'm going to see John"

Justin:"But you said later?"

Hailey:"Nah I'm going right now, so bye", she got up and left.

I hate her at times. She often thinks of her self, but she is going to give birth to my child. So I have to make this relationship work.

Then the door bell rang. I got up to open it, and it was Ariana.

Justin:"Ariana?"

Ariana:"Hey, I was in the neighborhood, so I decided to come and visit", she smiled.

I let her in.

Justin:"I'm sorry, but I have a meeting to go to in like 10 minutes"

Ariana:"Oh..."

Justin:"But can you do me a favor?"

Ariana:"only if you but me food?", she laughed.

Justin:"Deal, can you take care of the kids for me, while I go to this meeting and I'll buy dinner, so we can hang out"

Ariana:"Okay, and I want pizza"

Justin:"Okay, well I have to go. If you need anything call me", I got my keys and left.

YN's POV
I invited Austin to the BBQ. We were having a great time.

I'm right now sitting on a table talking to some of my girl cousins and Austin was with guy cousins.

Maria:"So YN, how are you and Justin?"

I hate when they ask me questions about my life, especially her because, one time I told her a fake story about Justin and I , immediately the next day it was on the media. That's when I knew I could trust anyone out of my circle.

YN:"Good", I got up and walked to my other cousin. Being Hispanic means you have a lot of cousins.

Then I saw Ashley one of my oldest cousin.

Ashley:"So Austin?", she smirked.

YN:"He's a great friend", I smiled.

Ashley:"Yeah, but you guys were so cute together when you guys dated."

YN:"Ashley, don't start please", I sighed.

Ashley:"Come on, you're single and he is too"

YN:"Yeah, but I'm still married"

Ashley:"Well that didn't stop Justin", she finished saying and left.

May she is right. I just feel so overwhelmed, I think I need a drink.

Ariana's POV

I was sitting on the couch when I heard footsteps, it was Aubry.

Aubry:"Where's daddy?"

Ariana:"He went out, so I'm taking care of you guys"

I got up and walked towards her. I'm going to have so much fun with you, I pushed her making her land on her butt.

Aubry:"Ouch!", she started to get teary eyes.

Ariana:"Get up! And don't cry baby"

She got up and went upstairs.

I followed her, but she ran faster to her room. I got her from her hair and pulled her to the floor.

Ariana:"Don't you dare run away from me!", I screamed at her which made her start to cry.

Then Jason and Derek entered the room.

Derek:"Leave my sister alone!", he tried to push me of her.

Ariana:"You guys are so stupid, just like your fucking mother! All that bitch does is runied everything for me!", I threw Aubry and pushed Derek.

They started to cry and Jason was just hiding.

Ariana:"You guys better not tell Justin anything when he comes back or your mom, because bad things will happen", I then walked out of the room and went downstairs.

YN's POV

Its 10:30pm and Im drunk. Almost everyone of my family keep telling me to give Austin a chance and that they like him better than Justin.

It kind of annoys me, because I love Justin even tho he doesn't. All these feeling are just making me so confused. I just want to go back home to be with my kids and start my mini tour.

YN:"Austin, can we leave already? I'm not feeling good", all of the sudden I had a bad feeling about something, but ignored it.

Austin:"Sure"

We both said bye to everyone and drove to the hotel. I could have stayed at my mom's but she had my grandparents stay over.

We finally made it to the hotel, and went into Austin's room.

Austin:"I had fun today"

YN:"Me too", I sat on Austin's bed. I took my shoes off and layed on the bed steering at the ceiling.

Austin did the same.

Austin:"hey what's wrong?", he looked at me.

YN:"Nothing, just miss the kids and other things I have on my mind"

Austin:"You know you can tell me anything and you'll be seeing your kids tomorrow", he smiled.

I turned and looked at him. I then started to lean in and we kissed.

______________________________________Hope you like it

Hope you like it.

Drama coming up.

+5 VOTES
+5 COMMENTS