Chapter 8

JUSTIN's POV

I'm beyond happy, that I'm going to be a dad again. Having Jason was a blessing but now we get another! Nothing in the world can ruined my happiness.

The whole time I was recording new music, I was smiling like an idiot.
I was so into the music that I forgot the time, it was 4:00 a.m. when I got home.

I knew YN is going to be mad with me because I told her I was going to come home at 10:00 pm.

I walked into the house and it was dark. I think YN is already asleep, so I walked into the room and see her asleep.

I removed my shirt and pants and got into bed. I pulled YN closer to me, but this woke her up. She looked into my eyes, but she kissed me and fell back to sleep. I guess she isn't mad at me, thank god! :)
I then fell to sleep too.

-Next Day-

We decided to go shopping with Jason today. While I was driving ,I saw paparazzi following us. They are so annoying!

They started to crowd us, but good thing we have Patrick and Hugo. We finally made it to the mall. We went into a baby store and bought clothes for Jason. While YN went to Victoria Secret, I went to Champs to buy some shoes, and there I saw Chantel.

"Hey Chantel!", I waved to her. I know we had a pass which caused problems between YN and I, but she's still my friend. She had a smirk on her face as she walked towards me to hug me. "Hey Justin, how you been?", she said.

"I've been good, just came to buy shoes while YN is in Victoria Secret", I said, as we pulled away from the hug. "Oh yeah your wife right?",she said with a attitude. "Yeah",I said and Chantel rolled her eyes. "Okay.... Well I have to go", she was about to leave when I grabbed her arm. "Hey maybe we should hang out sometime like the old days", I smiled to her. We then saw YN walking over to me and Chantel. YN looked annoyed when she saw Chantel. "Um yeah maybe", Chantel said in a flirty tone, winked at me and left.

I turned to YN, and she was mad. "Baby", I said while trying to touch her hand. She snatched it away," I can't believe you", and walked with Jason out the store.

I payed for my shoes and tried to catch up with YN. The ride back home was quiet. Once we got home YN was still mad, and walked to the kitchen. "Okay YN why are you mad at me?", I asked her. "Really Justin you let Chantel flirt with you and didn't do anything to stop her", she answered.

"But she's only my friend", I told her. "Yeah that's what you said last time and we didn't talk for a while remember?", YN said.

"Can't you get over it, it was a long time ago!", I was know annoyed. YN ignored me and started to cook lunch. I decided to give her sometime and went to watch cartoons with Jason.

___________________________
Do you think Justin talking to Chantel was wrong?

+5 COMMENTS
+5 VOTES

😊

OMG GUYS ! I'm graduating from High School on Thursday!!! It's a bitter sweet moment 😄😭🎓💔🙈