Chapter 41

Justin's POV

We finally got home from the wedding

We finally got home from the wedding. YN went to get the kids ready for bed, while I was in the living room with my dad.

Jeremy:"I see things got better throughout the night huh?"

Justin:"I don't know what you're talking about?", I smirked.

Jeremy:"Haha I think we all noticed both you and YN were flirting tonight. And we are happy that things will workout between you guys", he smiled.

Justin:"Thanks dad!"

Jeremy:"Well its late so I'm going to bed, goodnight"

Justin:"Goodnight".

He went upstairs and then YN came downstairs in her PJs.

Justin:"Are the kids asleep?"

YN:"Yeah, they were so tired from all the dancing.", she laughed.

Justin:"I bet."

YN:"But now I have no where to sleep, because they took the whole bed. I don't want to move them", she smiled.

Justin:"You can sleep in my bed, while I'll sleep on the couch"

YN:"No, its your room, I'll sleep on the couch"

Justin:"Well I see no ones going to win this, how about you come sleep on my bed with me? ", I smiled.

YN:"Um... Okay, only because I'm tired.", she giggled.

We walked upstairs to my room.

YN:"I like the room", she said as she looked around

Justin:"Thanks, I guess", I smiled.

YN went to the bed and laid down on it. I went to the restroom and changed, into some shorts and stayed shirtless.

I walked back to the room and saw YN looking at me.

Justin:"Today was fun"

YN:"Yeah, beautiful wedding", she smiled.

I got under the covers next to YN.
There was a silence.

Justin:"YN why didn't you tell me about your dad?", I turned to her.

YN looked at me, and I could tell she was nervous.

YN:"Because he wasn't that much in my life, and I was angry at him, because he hurt my mom so much. "

Justin:"Do you talk to him?"

YN:"No, I haven't heard from him in years. We all just decided to cut him out of our lives. "

Justin:"Oh..."

YN:"He lied to us so much, that's why I have a problem trusting people. But when I meet you, for some reason I immediately trusted you. Things then got bad between us, and my walls got up again. I'm actually happy that after everything, you never left the kids alone, your a great father", she smiled, with tears running down her face.

Justin:"I'm truly sorry, and I wouldn't be the person I am today without your help. You were there to pick me up when I was broken, and now I'm the one who's going to do the same to you.", I pulled her close to me and hugged her.

We looked into each others eyes, and before we knew it, we kissed.

___________________________________
Hope you like it.

+5 VOTES
+5 COMMENTS

I'll hopefully write the next chapter tomorrow :)