Chapter 23

*1 year later*

YN's POV

Today I have something important to tell Justin. So, I'm currently 4 months pregnant and I'm telling Justin the gender of the baby.

Jason is now 3 year old and Derek is 2 year old. I can't believe my baby boys are growing up :').

Justin is still on his break from music, but he's going to be performing with Ariana Grande a few shows to surprise the fans.

Things have been great right now, we haven't had any problems, just enjoying life.

I'm making the Jason lunch while Derek is taking his nap.

Jason:"Mommy when is my sister going to come out of your tummy?

YN:"Honey you still don't know if the baby will be a girl or a boy" , I chuckled.

Jason:"Well I want a sister mommy", he pouted.

He's just so cute when he pouts and he looks just like Justin.

YN:"Aww", I got to him and kiss him head and hand him his food, which made him smile.

___

Justin's POV

I was at a meeting with the team talking about some projects I want to do.

Scooter:"Okay this meeting is over, great talk guys. Oh and Justin don't forget Ariana's concert is on Saturday."

Justin:"Okay, and what song will I be singing other than 'Where Are You Now'?

Scooter:"I don't know, text her."

I nodded my head and said my goodbye 's and left home.

__
At home

Justin:"Babe I'm home", I looked around and no one in sight.

So, I walked upstairs and saw that our TV was on. I walked into our bedroom and saw YN and Jason asleep with Derek in his crib sleeping too.

I smiled. I'm blessed to have my our family with a great wife and 2 wonderful boys and another baby on the way.

I'm going to protect my family from anyone who tries to hurt them, and that's a promise.

So, I decided to go downstairs and watch TV while I waited for YN to wake up.

I remember I had to text Ariana. I hope she answers me since she doesn't have my number.

To Ariana-
Hey cutie

I waited for a few seconds when she answered my text.

From Ariana-
Who's this?

To Ariana-
Justin Bieber

From Ariana-
Oh! Hey, ready for the show on Saturday?

To Ariana-
Yeah, just wanted to ask when rehearsals are?

From Ariana-
On Friday @ 9

To Ariana-
Okay see you then cutie ;)

From Ariana-
Kk

I finished texting and I heard someone walking down the stairs. I turned to see YN, she then came to sit next to me.

Justin:"Hey baby", I kissed her cheek.

YN:"Hey", she smiled.

I pulled her closer to me.

YN:"Sorry I didn't wait for you, I was suppose to just watch a movie with Jason, but ended up falling asleep", she laughed.

Justin:"It's okay, and how was the doctor's appointment?"

YN:"It was great, the baby is healthy"

Justin:"So what are we having?", I placed my hand on her belly.

YN:"We are having a girl!", she smiled so big, that it made me smile too.

Justin:"That's great! " ,I put my head of YN's belly and started to rub it.

Justin:"I can't wait to meet you baby girl ", I said to the baby, which kicked.

Justin:"Babe did you see that, she kicked!", I said with excitement.

YN's POV

I smiled at how cute Justin is when he gets excited.

YN:"Yes, I can tell she's going to be a daddy's girl"

Justin sat back up and looked at me.

Justin:"Even though the baby will be my princess, you will always be my Queen", he kissed me, and I kissed back.

---
I served dinner for the boys, Justin and I.

YN:"So, Jason your wish is coming true because your going to have a sister!"

Jason:"Yes! I'm going to have a sister!", he ran up to hug me.

Justin:"Aww", he smiled at both of us. Jason then went to Derek who was on his chair eating.

Jason:"Derek we are going to have a little sister!"

Derek:"Yay!" He started to clap his hands.

Justin and I laughed at the cuteness.

The boys later went back to eating.

Justin:"Babe on Friday I have rehearsals for Ariana's show @ 9"

YN:"That's good", I don't know why but I had a bad feeling, but decided to ignore it.

Justin:"So, on Saturday you and the boys can go and see us perform" he smiled.

I smiled back at him.

_________________________________________

COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE.

What do you guys think about Justin and Hailey dating? I think they're cute together, but I'm not sure if they would last, I'm not sure why? Lol