Chapter 36

YN's POV

I immediately pulled away.

YN:"I'm so sorry", I got up and paced around the room.

Austin:"Its okay, I enjoyed it", he chuckled.

I looked at him and laughed.

YN:"Shut up", I playfully rolled my eyes and chuckled. I sat down next to him.

YN:"I'm sorry Austin, that wasn't suppose to happen. Its just that everyone keeps telling me to give you a chance, and how you're better than Justin. All of this-", I was cut off by Austin.

Austin:"YN its okay, I understand. I'm always going to love you, but I'll also respect your decision. Just us being friends makes me very happy", he smiled.

YN:"Aww thank you Austin!", I hugged him.

Austin:"Come on let's go to sleep, we have a flight to catch"

We then went to bed.

Justin's POV

I finally came home from my meeting, and brought pizza. During dinner the kids were very quiet.

After that Ariana left, and I got the kids ready for bed.

Justin:"Guys is there something wrong? Why are you so quiet?", I'm worried about them.

Jason:"Nothing, we want mommy", he looked down.

Justin:"Don't worry mommy is coming tomorrow to pick you guys up", I kiss his forehead.

Derek:"Daddy can we sleep with you in your bed?"

I nodded my head while smiling at them. I'm happy Hailey isn't here, because I get to bond with my babies alone. We walked to my room, after I showered them and put their PJs on.

They all jumped into my bed and we went to sleep.

YN's POV

We finally made back to L.A. I'm so happy, to go pick up my kids.

After we changed and left our suitcases at my house, we drove to Justin's house.

Once we got there, Austin stayed in the car and I walked to the front door and knocked.

The door open and there stood Justin.

YN:"Hi", I said

YN:"Hi", I said.

Justin:"Hey"

Then the kids came running to me.

YN:"My babies! I missed you guys so much!", I smiled, kissed and hugged them.

Then I saw Jason had a big cut and bruise on his bottom lip.

YN:"Jason what happened to your lip?"

Justin:"Um about that he was running inside the house and slipped, making bust his lip open."