Chapter 13

YN's POV

I woke up early and went to shower. I then started to get ready for my doctors appointment. Justin was showering.

My mom and Pattie were downstairs making breakfast. We have a full house right now and everyone is fighting for the shower.

The loudest was Mia screaming to my sister to hurry up. Since I was done I was going to see what was going on but Justin came out of the restroom.

He had a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked sexy ;). "Forgot my boxer", he laughed. I nodded my head and smiled. He got a boxer from his drawer and let the towel drop.

I now had a nice view of his beautiful ass. "Nice ass baby", I winked at me.

Justin stopped putting on his boxer and looked at me with a smirk.
"Why thank you babe", he smiled and blushed.

"How about you turn around?", I winked at him. He gave me a devilish smirk. "Someone wants to get dirty I see", he said.

I nodded my head and he turned around. I bit my lip once I saw his d*ck.

"Quit bitting that lip",he mummerd.

"What if I don't?", I said still biting my lip.

Justin was about to say something when Mia barged into the room.

"YN can I use your-", she didn't finished her sentence when she saw Justin standing there naked!

"Oh my", she whispered. Justin right away got his towel and covered himself. He went into his walk in closet.

"Mia dont you know how to knock?", I said. "I- I'm sorry but I really need to use the restroom", she said.

"Use the one in Jason's room",she nodded her head and left the room. I closed the door and locked it.

Justin then peeped into the room, "Is she gone?". "Yeah...".

Justin came out and his face was red of embarrassment . "Well... I'm going to get dress", and he started to get dress.

I then started to laugh, "I'm sorry but that was funny".

Justin turned to me and started to laugh too.

We finished getting ready and I went to get Jason ready and we went downstairs where everyone was.

"Good morning". I put Jason on his high chair and we all started to eat breakfast .

__
Justin's family left around noon. My family was leaving. I hugged everyone goodbye . Then Mia pulled me aside.

"YN I'm sorry for earlier...", she looked down. "Its fine, but next time knock first", I laughed and hugged her.

After they left Justin, Jason and I got in his car and drove to the doctor.

We arrived at the Doctor and we went through the back. Thank god there wasn't anyone there, right away we were admitted in.

We waited in the room for the doctor.
Knock knock

The doctor entered the room, "Hello, how are you guys?". "Good ",we said.

He went to Jason ,who was sitting on Justin's lap, "Wow you're so big now".

Jason just giggled.

"Ok YN I want you to lay down and we can start check the baby", I did as I'm told.

I lift up my shirt and the doctor puts a gel on my belly and starts the ultrasound.

We immediately heard the baby's heartbeat. "The baby seems very healthy", the doctor said.

"So are you guys ready to find out the sex of the baby?", "Yeah", Justin and I said.

"Its a Boy!", the doctor said.

Justin and I smiled at each other. After that we were finished, the doctor gave me pictures of the ultrasound.

"Look Jason this is your baby brother", I said showing him the pictures.

"Your going to be a big brother", Justin told Jason who was clapping his hands and smiling.

"Me big brother", Jason said.

Justin nodded his head and kissed Jason's head. We left and drove back home. As we were driving Justin surprised me with a kiss.

"I'm so happy, I couldn't choose someone better to be the mother of my children.", he said.

"Aww I love you", I kissed him once more.

________________________________________
Hope you liked it .

And its my birthday today!!!
IM A FINALLY 18 !!!!

All I want for my birthday is for JBCrewdotcom and justinbieber to wish me a Happy Birthday... So hopefully I achieve my goal :)