Chapter 44

YN's POV

We haven't found the kids and it has already been a day. I didn't sleep the whole night. I've been a mess, crying all day. I miss my kids more than everything. I feel so empty without them by my side.

We have contacted the police to help us find them, but no luck. The whole crew is here at our home trying to give us some support. Justin isn't good either, but he's staying strong for me. But deep down I know he's hurting just like me. Yesterday I found him crying in the restroom, during the night.

Our kids mean the world to us, and if something happens to them, I don't know what I would do.

Pattie:"YN, sweetie, you need to eat something or else you'll get sick", she had a plate of food in her hands.

I've been sitting near the front door, hoping my babies would walk through that door and into my arms.

YN:"I'm not hungry"

Pattie:"Please YN just eat something"

Then Justin entered the room. I walked up to him.

YN:"Did you find them? Please tell me you did", I plead.

Justin:"No not yet, but we will soon don't worry", he hugged me, and kissed the top of my head.

Suddenly my phone got a message, a video message to be exact.

We pulled apart and played the video. I was in shock as we were seeing the video.

In the video it showed someone taking my kids and driving away. We couldnt see the face, because it was dark.

Later during the day, the police came to take the video, to see if they can figure who took them.

Justin's POV

I finally got YN to eat something, and now we are in bed. YN had a headache, so she fell asleep. I just hope we find our kids soon, because I miss them so much, and I'm worried sick about them.

I decided to go on Instagram.

justinbieber: I'll do anything to bring my boys back to us

justinbieber: What I would do to have my babygirl back in my arms

I was about to turn off my phone and go to sleep, when I got a text from an unknown number.

If you want to see your kids again, come to this address ALONE! If you don't I will kill them. - Unknown

I immediately got up without waking YN up. I changed and put on some shoes and drove to the address.

I pulled up to a wearhouse in the middle of nowhere. Once I entered there was hardly any lighting.

Justin:"Hello? Anyone here?", and all of the sudden I got hit in the back of the head, and everything went back.

______________________________________
Hope you like it.

+5 VOTES
+5 COMMENTS