Chapter 9

YN's POV

I was finishing setting the table for dinner when I felt arms wrapped around my waist. "Baby I'm sorry for making you angry", Justin turned me around to look at him. "Justin you know how I feel about Channel", I told him.

"I know , I'm sorry... And don't worry I only see her as a friend", he lifted my chin to look him in the eyes. I know he meant it. "I know but she doesnt... If she trys to get between us she'll get a beating like the one I gave her in Panama City", I said in a serious tone. Justin just chuckled and called Jason to eat. I then got Jason and put him in his high chair, while Justin sat down. We started to eat dinner.

Once we were done we went to our room, I showered Jason, then got him ready for bed. "Mommy no bed!", Jason said as I was finishing putting on his pajamas.

I laughed at his cuteness, "Aww but its time for your bed time honey", I told him. He started to yawn, "Me not tired", Jason said while rubbing his eyes .

"Sure your not", I chuckled. I carried him to his bed and sang him a song. Before you know it he was asleep.

I turned on his night light once the room lights were off. I then walked to our room. Justin was already in his boxers watching a basketball game.

"Who's winning?", I asked him as I changed into my night gown. "Right now I'm winning by having a very sexy wife", he winked at me and pulled me closer to him. I laughed and gave him a kiss. "But Clippers are winning", Justin told me as he went back to the game, but had his arm wrapped around my waist, as I layer next to him and watched the game.

"I hope they win", I said while yawning. "Babe you seem sleepy", he chuckled while looking at me. "I am", I yawned again. "Okay well then good night my love", he kissed me as I cuddle to him and fell asleep.

Justin's POV

YN looks so cute when she sleeps, I kissed her forehead and continued watching the game. Clippers ended up winning and I went to sleep. Tomorrow is the going to be a great day because we get to tell the whole crew about our new bundle of joy.

_________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, but I have writers block right now

Please comment some ideas for the next chapters please

+5 VOTES
+5 COMMENTS