Chapter 31

YN's POV

After I left Justin's house, I picked up the kids and drove to the old house. Good thing we didn't sell the house.

I carried each of the kids upstairs into their rooms, since they fell asleep on the car ride

Once the kids we settled , I got the suitcases. As I walked into the house, I looked around and it brought so many memories. I went to my room and turned on the lights.

I just fell to the floor and cried

I just fell to the floor and cried. I cried all my feelings out, I felt so broken. I just lost the love of my life.

I got up and layed on the bed. I turned to the side where Justin used to sleep, and just cried myself to sleep.

Justin's POV

I was hurting to much, I lost YN. I lost her all because on my stupid decisions. I hate my self!

The room was a mess. There was broken picture frames, and almost everything was on the floor. I lay on the bed, I got YN's pillow and cried myself to sleep.

*1 Week later*

YN's POV

This week has been the worst. I don't know how I'm still alive. Things are so bad right now. During the day, I act like everything is okay in front of the kids, because I don't want them to be affected by all of this.

I'm good during the day, because the kids distract be from the pain. I wish so much that the sun never went down, because when I lay in the bed everything comes back to me. I feel so sad, and cry myself to sleep every night. I'm so depressed, and now my heart feels so empty.

I was in my living room, when the doorbell rang. I got up and it was Scooter.

Scooter:"YN you need to come out from hiding. Look at you, we need to get your mind of things, please", he sat down on the couch looking at me with pleading eyes.

He's right, this pass week I've lost almost 10 pounds. I just look so weak and sick.

YN:"I can't I feel so broken Scooter", I cried. Scooter got up and hugged me.