Chapter 43

Justin's POV

We finally arrived to YN's hometown in Texas. We drove straight to YN's mom's house.

I'm currently in our hotel, because I didn't want the kids in an overwhelming area, and also I wanted YN to have so alone time with her family.

*Few weeks later *

Things have gotten back to normal. YN is finishing up her tour, while I'm doing the same.

We haven't seen each other in a while, our status of our relationship is complicated. We haven't really gotten back together, but don't worry I plan to change that once YN comes down for my MSG show in a couple of days.

I'm so tired right now, so I decided to just sleep in my tour bus, before my show tonight.

YN's POV
Im currently on a plane, because I'm going to surprise Justin. We miss him, and my tour is over, but I told him it wasn't because I want to surprise him.

Once I arrived to the arena, we saw the crew.

Scooter:"YN! Hey, I didn't know you were coming to the show?", he hugged me.

YN:"No one knows", I laughed.

Scooter:"Justin is sleeping in the bus right now"

YN:"Do you think I can go in?"

Scooter:"Yeah, go ahead."

The kids stayed with Ryan and Scooter, while I walked towards the bus. Evert let me in, and I walked into the bedroom and there he was sleeping like an angle.

 Evert let me in, and I walked into the bedroom and there he was sleeping like an angle

I closed the door and laid next to him. I was just admiring his beautiful face, and thinking how much I love this man. I caressed his face, and that's when he opened his sleepy eyes. He looked at me, closed his eyes again. I just smiled at his cuteness.

I then felt Justin pull me closer to him, and slowly opened his eyes.

Justin:"Am I dreaming?", in his sleepy voice.

YN:"Nope", and I kissed him.

We pulled away and just ended up falling asleep.

-30 minutes before the show-

Justin was ready for the show.