Chapter 37

YN's POV
Scooter:"Why in the world would you do that!"

He currently angry and screaming at me for what happened with Ariana.

YN:"She freaken hurt my kids!"

Scooter:"You're so lucky I convinced her not to press charges on you"

YN:"I don't care, she got the beating she deserved",I rolled my eyes.

Scooter:"Since you're so stubborn, let's change the subject and talk about your tour"

I nodded my head.

Scooter:"You're first show will be on Friday, but your album will be released tomorrow. I know its short noticed, but I think the sales will be good", he looked at me.

YN:"Great I'm so excited! You're the Best manager ever!", I went up to hug him.

Scooter:"Thanks, but next time don't get in any more fights, please?", he said.

YN:"Okay, but if someone provokes me I will fight back", I said which made Scooter chuckle.

After the meeting I went to pick up Jason and Derek. They were in the playground of the school, when I went to pick them up.

Derek immediately ran towards me, but Jason was talking to a guy dressed in black who was on the other side of the school gate.

YN:"Jason!", he came running towards me.

Jason:"yes, mommy"

YN:"Don't be talking to strangers! "

Jason:"Sorry mommy"

YN:"Come on let's go home"

We left home.

Few days later- Day of 1st show-

JUSTIN'S POV

I'm in New Mexico for my show tonight. I haven't talked to my kids these pass days. I haven't talked to Ariana nor Hailey.

I feel so bad, because of everything that happen to my kids. My week hasn't been easy, because fans are tweeting me bad things since YN's album.

I know I deserve it, for breaking her heart, but the hate is making me lead back to depression. I'm just getting tired of all of this, but my beliebers are the reason I haven't given up on myself.

I looked around my tour bus, and I felt so alone. I miss having my family here with me. My phone buzzed, which made me turn my attention to it.

It was a notification that YN posted a new tweet.

@YTU:My album isn't for you guys to throw shade at someone! Remember relationships have its ups and downs. No one is perfect.

This actually made me smile, because I know the tweet is about me. I know YN and I aren't in good terms right now, but I'm happy she defending me.

YN's POV
Once I tweeted my tweet, I closed the app. I'm in my hotel chilling with the kids before my first show tonight. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time.