Chapter 16

YN's POV

The next morning

I woke up by Jason's crys. I checked the time and it was 6:00 am. Its weird he never wakes up this early.

I put on my night gown and went to check him.

YN: "What's the matter honey?", I carried him and he was hot, "You have a fever...let's take you a shower"

He eventually calmed down, but was still fussy. I showered him and changed him into PJ's. I checked his tempature, its was now low.

YN:" Let's get you some medicine, and then a bottle of juice"

Jason nodded his head. I gave him his medicine and put him in his crib, while I went downstairs to get his juice.

As I entered the room, Jason was throwing up.

YN:"Oh my...", all his throw up was on the floor, I tried so hard not to puke, because I hate to see or hear people throw up.

Jason started to cry again.

YN:"Its okay Jason", I got him out of the crib, when Justin entered the room.

Justin:"Wow! What happened here?"

YN:"Jason's sick"

Justin nodded his head and noticed that I was tired.

Justin:"Look how about you change Jason while I clean up here"

YN:"Okay", I showered Jason and got his juice.

I took Jason into our room and played him down next to me. I rubbed his back, I guess the medication kicked in because he fell to sleep right away.

Justin the can into the room.

Justin:"Everything is clean"

YN:"Thank you baby", I yawned.

Justin:"Come on let's go back to sleep, its Saturday ,we get to rest today"

Justin layed next to Jason and pulled us closer to him and we feel asleep.

12:00 pm

We woke up and got ready for the day. Jason is still a little sick, but I have his medicine just in case.

Justin wants to take us out to lunch today, since he has the day off.

Justin:"Babe you ready?"

I finished putting on my lipstick and headed downstairs where Justin was with Jason.

YN:"Yes"

I kissed him, and he then whispered in my ear.

Justin:"You looks so sexy today"

I blushed and he winked at me.

I got my bag and my phone.

YN:"Give mommy your hand Jason, let's go eat!"

He gave me his hand and we walked to Justin's range rover.

I buckled Jason in the car seat, and I got in the passenger side while Justin got in the driver side.

Justin's POV

We arrived at the Italian restaurant and there was a lot of paparazzi.

I get so annoyed with them.

YN put on her sunglasses.

Justin:"Wait for me to open you the door, I'll get Jason", I told her.