Chapter 46

YN's POV

"Let me go!", I screamed. I tried to move, but my arms were tied up to strong.

Then I heard Derek yell "Mommy!", while he was crying. I turned and it hurt me to them like this.

"What do you want from us!", I screamed to Ariana and Nathan.

Nathan was angry and looked at me. "First I want to get revenge on Justin for taking you away from me! He ruined everything we had! Those were the kids we were suppose to have together!", he said while pointing to the kids.

"You're fucking crazy! I don't love you!", then I felt a sharp pain on my face. He fucking slapped me.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!", Justin screamed, but couldn't move either. "This is all your fault!", Nathan said as he stormed towards Justin and started to kick and punch him repeatedly.

Ariana forcefully grabbed me by my face, to make me look at her. "And because of you! Justin doesn't want to be with me! I hate you with so much passion!", she then punched me in the face.

This made me fall to the ground while still tied up. She then started to kick me in my stomach. I couldn't do anything, but I was in so much pain.

I was starting to cough up blood.

Austin's POV

I heard screaming so I ran inside the wearhouse. There I saw Ariana beating up YN while Nathan beated up Justin.

I turned to the other side and saw the kids crying while in the cage. I quietly walked towards them, and motioned them to be quiet.

I opened the cage and got them out. "Hey!", I heard Ariana scream. Shit! I'm caught.

I ignored her, and ran out of the place until we were safe in my car. The kids were scared, and sobbing.

"Sh, Sh...Everything will okay", I said as I dialed 911 and Scooter.

Justin's POV

Nathan stopped the beating, when he heard Ariana yell. I couldn't feel my body.

"You fucking bitch! We told you to come alone or else!", Ariana to YN while she took a gun out. "Now you're going to die!", she pointed the gun to her.

"N-no! Kill me, not her!", I tried to yell. Ariana turned to me, "Oh on honey, I won't ever kill you".

"Oh but I will!", Nathan told Ariana. He took the gun away from Ariana so fast, and he pointed towards me.

"YN will be MINE!", he told me, and shot the gun.

YN's POV

"NOOOO!",I screamed, when Nathan shot Justin. I was crying so hard, because I couldn't do anything to save him.

Ariana and Nathan started to argue , when Police entered the building.

"HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM!", they said. Immediately they arrested them and EMT came to check on Justin and I.

I was finally untied, and I ran to Justin, who was now tied to a stretcher .

"Ma'am please, we need to get him to the hospital right away", the parametric said.

I was placed in another stretcher, once they saw I was bleeding from my head. We were both taken to the hospital.

On the way other there, the only thing on my mind was will Justin make it?

_________________________________________
Will Justin make it?
PS. This series is almost over ;)

+5 COMMENTS
+5 VOTES