Chapter 15

JUSTIN'S POV

I immediately kissed YN. Our make out session got heated fast. I pulled her into my lap and squeezed her butt which caused her to moan.

I slipped my tongue into her mouth. I removed her night gown. I pulled away, "No bra, I see". I started to place wet kisses on her neck all the way down the valley of her chest. I started to suck on her left nipple while I rubbed her right one.

"Mmm Justin", she moaned. This caused me to get harder.

YN'S POV

I was straddling Justin while he sucked on my nipple. I started to rub him through his sweatpants. "Damn babe", he moaned. Justin then flipped me on my back and placed wet kisses down to my hip bone.

He kissed my inner thigh. "Did daddy make you this wet baby girl?".
"Yes", I moaned. He removed my pantie and placed a kiss right on my clit. This just made me crazy.

"Baby please..", I whimper. "Tell daddy what you?".

"Please daddy eat me out! Lick and suck on my pussy!", I moaned.

"My pleasure ", and he licked my inner lips and started to suck on my clit. I wrapped my legs around Justin's head and pulled his head closer.

"YEAH DADDY! IM CLOSE!"
"Not yet baby girl ", he stopped and removed his sweats and his dick sprung up. "No boxers huh", I winked at him.

He then climbed back to the bed and slowly entered me. "FUCK SO TIGHT!", He grunted. He started to thrust into me and started to go a little more harder.

"JUSTIN FASTER!", I was so close. "IM CUMMING!", he cummed in me which caused me to cum too.

"Ahh yeah", I moaned. Justin pulled out and went to lick clean my pussy. Which caused me to cum again.

"Always so sweet, just how I like it",he smirked. He kissed me once more. "That was great, I love you", Justin said. "I love you too", I kissed him.

Justin pulled the covers on us and moved me closer to him. We cuddled and fell to sleep.

_________________________________________
Sorry if it sucked... I'm not very good at writing this :/

+5 VOTES
+5 COMMENTS

for the next chapter.