Chapter 25

YN's POV
Tonight is Ariana's concert which Justin will be surprising the fans.

"Mommy I'm so excited to see daddy sing", Jason said while I'm bathing him.

"Me too", I smiled at him. I finished showering him and got him dressed for tonight. Then I went to bath Derek and dressed him up too.

Justin was at a meeting with Scooter, but will be back home to change.

Jason's outfit

Derek's outfit

Derek's outfit

Once the boy were ready, I showered and got ready too

Once the boy were ready, I showered and got ready too. This is my outfit.

The kids and I went downstairs and watched TV while we waited for Justin

The kids and I went downstairs and watched TV while we waited for Justin. A few minutes came in Justin and ran upstairs, I'm guessing he went to shower.

"Mommy, I want juice please", Jason asked. "Mw too", Derek said.

I got up and walked to the kitchen and got their sippy cups and filled it up with apple juice. I gave the boys there cups and then I felt someone kiss my cheek, it was Justin.

"You look beautiful baby", He turned me around to look at him. "Thank you", I kissed him. We pulled apart, and Justin went to the boys. "You guys ready to tonight?", Justin asked the boys, and the nodded their heads.

"Well then let's go!", we all left and went to the arena.

__
At the concert

We got in through the back and that's where I saw the whole crew.

Scooter, Frankie, Allison, Ariana and all her team was here.

"Scooter!", I went to hug him. I haven't seen him in a long time.

"Hey YN, how you been? And where are the boys?", "I'm good, and they are with Justin over there", I point to where Allison was.

"YN!!!!!", Screamed Frankie. I laughed he hugged me so hard. "Look at you YN. You look stunning, and I see Justin is treating you good ", he winked. Frankie can be dirty minded at times.

I talked to Frankie and then to Allison. I didn't get a chance to talk to Ariana, because her concert started.

"Babe, I'm about to go on, so I think you guys should go to your seats", Justin said.

"Okay, come on boys", I held Jason and Derek's hand on either side of me.

"Hugo will be with you guys", Justin said. "Good Luck and have fun!", I told Justin and we shared a kiss. We parted our ways.

Once we got to our seats, the fans recognized me, and I waved to them.

I placed the boys on top of their chair so they can see Justin when he comes out.

Then came out Ariana, which meant Justin will be on stage in a matter of minutes. :)

After Justin was done, Hugo took us backstage. When the boys saw Justin they immediately ran to him screaming, "Daddy!".

Justin got them and had each of them carried on either side of him.

I finally made it to them. "How I do?", Justin asked. "Good daddy!", Jason said. "You did great Justin!", Scooter came to us.

"Thanks man!", Justin smiled. I just stayed quiet, until Justin turned to me. "Hey baby, are you okay?", I just nodded my head. Justin put down the boys and was about to say something else, but Ariana then came.

"Justin that was amazing!", she came running to hug him. He hugged her back and they started to talk and flirt with each other.

I was already mad because how touchy Justin and Ariana were being during the performance, and now they were flirting right in front of me.

I rolled my eyes, and faked cough. This caught their attention, "Oh hey YN", Ariana said.

"Hey." "Well I have to go talk you later Justin", she kissed his cheek.

I was pissed, so I got the boys and started to walk away.

"YN where are you going?", Justin ran up to us.

"Home", I continued walking. "Why? We are about to go to dinner".

I turned to him."Really Justin, you still ask why! ". He was still confused. "This was suppose to be a good night, but now its ruined. Being all touchy and flirtatious with Ariana",I said.

"That's not true, I'm just doing it for the fans", "But it sure seemed that you were enjoying it, and you were flirting right infront of me, so don't say its not true! I'm not stupid Justin", I was mad.

"Whatever, you can go home, because I'm tired with your stupid mood swings", and he walked away.

I felt tears start to form in my eyes. I can't believe Justin is acting like an asswhole.

I walked to the SUV and put the boys in their car seats and asked the driver to take us home, but I decided to pick up the kids McDonald's. Then we went back home.

________________________________________
Hope you guys like it.

+5 VOTE
+5 COMMENTS
For next chapter