Chapter 26

JUSTIN'S POV

After dinner, Ariana invited me to the club. I know I should be going home to my family, but I want to have some fun too.

During this pregnancy YN has been so moody, and boring. But when Ariana I just have so much fun.

I don't think it's bad to go out with her and some friends. Either ways YN will never know, because its already 1:00am and she's asleep by now.

Justin at the club

4:00am

I finally got home drunk and knocked out on the couch.

YN's POV

I woke up in the morning and walked downstairs. I then saw Justin asleep on the couch.

I rolled my eyes and started to make breakfast

"Mommy!", Jason came running to the kitchen. He was wearing socks, which made him slip and busted his lip open.

Immediately he started to cry. "Jason! Are you okay?", I ran to where he was, and saw that he was bleeding from his mouth.

"Its okay honey, let's get you fixed up", I tried to calm him down as I placed him on the table counter, but he just kept crying.

I got a warm towel and started to clean him up. "What happened?", Justin asked as he entered the kitchen.

"Jason slipped and fell", I told him, not paying much attention to him. I finished cleaning up the blood and placed a liquid bandaid on the cut Jason had on his lip.

"There you go, now next time be careful ,okay?", Jason stopped crying and nodded his head. "Buddy, next don't run in socks, now go check on your brother, I have to talk to your mom", Justin said and Jason went upstairs.

I started to clean up the mess in the kitchen. "YN can we talk about yesterday?"

I ignored him. "YN?",he said. "We have nothing to talk about Justin.", I spat.

I was about to walk out of the kitchen, but Justin grabbed my arm to turn me around. "Look I'm sorry about yesterday, but I didn't mean anything I said. Im truly sorry, but these pass months have been frustrating. You haven't been yourself during this pregnancy", He looked at me.

"I'm sorry, but I can't control my mood swings. I agree with you about these months being tough. I -", I then turned to the TV and something caught my attention.

This is E!News and we have the latest news in entertainment. Seems like last night Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande were hooking up at the club... But what about YN? Stay tune for the true tonight.

Here I am about to forgive Justin for what he did last night, but not anymore

Here I am about to forgive Justin for what he did last night, but not anymore. I didn't know I was crying until I had tears run down my face.

"YN please let me explain, its not-", Justin suddenly spoke up. "No Justin! I can't believe you cheated on me once again and with my best friend!", I turned to face him.

"If you dont love me, just tell me instead of hurting me and publicly cheating on me! I FUCK!", I felt a sharp pain on my stomach.

"YN are you okay?", Justin came to my side, but I pushed him away. "Don't touch me!", I felt the pain getting stronger.

"I need to go to the Hospital right now.", I told Justin.

"Okay let me get the boys", Justin ran upstairs to get Jason and Drew while I dialed April's number.

"Hello"

"April, please meet me at the Hospital and pick up the boys, Shit!"

"YN are you okay? And okay I'll meet you there"

"Y-yeah I'm okay, and I'll see you then, bye"

"Bye"

Justin came with the boys and placed them inside the car. I walked to the car and we drove to the hospital. The pain was getting worst.

I'm so confused right now, I don't know what is happening to my body.

We make it to the Hospital and there was April who got the boys, while Justin and I went to the emergency room.

Once they knew who we were, a doctor came and took me to a room where they started to run a lot of test on me.

Hospital room:

I felt like I was dieing with the pain

I felt like I was dieing with the pain. Then the doctor came into the room.

"Mrs.Bieber it looks like you will be going into early labor", he said.

Both of Justin and I were surprised, but most importantly worried. I was only 6 months pregnant and going into labor.

I really hope the baby will be okay.

_______________________________________
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!

FYI (YN means Your Name)

Do you guys like the media I'm using during the story?

What do you think will happen next?

+5 COMMENTS
+5 VOTES
SHARE.