Chapter 50

YN's POV

Justin has been acting weird and giving me looks especially on my stomach.

Right now I'm at the gym working out while the kids and Justin are at home asleep, since it's 6:00am.

After working out, I went home and saw that Justin was wake eating breakfast at the table.

"Good Morning, baby!", I said as I walked up to him and kissed him.

"Morning", he said with a mouth full of food.

I grabbed a glass of orange juice and noticed that he was just starring at me again.

I turned to him, "Why do you stare at me? Is there something wrong?".

"Yes there is, last time I found a pregnancy test in the trash can of our restroom, and it was positive. I want to know why haven't you told me and why hasn't your belly grown?", he said.

"Because that pregnancy test isn't mine, it's Jessie's. Is this why you've been acting weird?", I chuckled.

"Yeah, sorry. I just thought that having another baby right now isn't good. ", he said. "Don't worry I understand, baby", I went to kiss him.

----

Next day

Justin was out, with the kids somewhere, and I was left home alone.

I was washing the dishes, when I heard the door open. I thought it was Justin, but it was Sofia?

"Sofia, what are you doing here? And who let you get in my house?", I asked her.

"Oh Justin gave me a key", she had one of our house keys in her hand. "Why in the world would he give it to you?", I was mad right now. "Oh I don't know ask him yourself ", she smirked and left.

That bitch! What the hell is happening? Is Justin really cheating on me again?

After a while, Justin came back home with the kids. They went into their rooms to play, while Justin went into the kitchen. I immediately walked behind him into the kitchen.

YN:"Can I talk to you?"

Justin:"Sure, babe?" ,he smiled at me.

YN:"Are you cheating on me?".

He immediately looked up,"No, how could you think that?", he said.

YN:"Don't fucking lie to me Justin! Then explain to me why the fuck Sofia had a key to our house?!"