Chapter 6

Justin's POV

I woke up when I heard Jason crying. I turned to see YN still asleep, I got up and put on some boxers. I checked the time and it was 8:00 pm, no wonder Jason's crying, he's hungry.

I'm going to let YN sleep. I walked out of the room and into Jason's room.
"Are you hungry buddy?", I asked Jason as I carried him out of his crib. He nodded his head, and we headed to the kitchen. I made some noddles and sat him on his high-chair.

Jason and I were eating, when I heard a beeping noise. I started to look around to see where the noise was coming from. It came from YN's purse, it was her phone. She got a text from an unknown number which read:
-"I love you so much baby, I can't wait to see you ;) " -

I felt my blood start to boiled. Who the fuck is this!

I got the phone and I walked back to Jason who finished eating. I took him to my room and placed him on the bed and YN came out of the restroom.

YN was in her PJ's now and played with Jason on the bed. I just stood there with a serious face because I'm mad as hell.

YN, smiling, looked up to me. Her face immediately dropped. "What's wrong babe?", she said. I just looked at her and ignored her.
"J what's wrong?" ,she asked again. "Fine ignore me!", she was mad now. She went back to playing with Jason.

The room was beyond quiet, you could feel so much tension coming from both of us. That's when I exploded.

"Who's this?!", I throw her the phone on the bed. YN was shocked from my sudden outburst and looked at the phone. "I don't know", she looked at me. "Don't give me that bull shit YN! You know who this is!"

YN got up with Jason,"I don't know who that person is and we aren't arguing in front of the baby", she walked out of the room.

I followed her. "Fine if you don't know who it is, then how about we text them back", I said.

She placed Jason in his playpen so he can play with his toys. "Fine! Text them back I have nothing to hide", she crossed her arms and lifted an eyebrow at me.

Damn she looks so hot! I'm getting hard just looking at her...No I have to focus on who is this person is.

I nodded my head and texted back.
-"who is this?"-

Immediately they texted back:
-"you know who ;)"-

"They said you know who, so do you know or not!?", I looked at YN. She just shook her head still with her arms crossed.

-"No I don't"-

They respond:
-"don't worry about it, you'll find out later 😈... Oh and I know it's you Justin, so watch you're back, cause I'm coming for you"-

What the hell is going on? I think YN noticed I was scared or considered about something, because she came to my side.
"What they say?", she said.
I showed her the text and she gasped. "What! But why?", I looked at me with a concerned look.

"I don't know, but what I do know is that I'm not going to let anyone hurt us, I promise", I hugged YN and kissed the top of her head.

Who is this? I thought.

YN's POV

I'm scared right now. I know Justin is too, but he doesn't want to show it. I pulled away from Justin and went to shower.
"Babe, wait aren't you going to eat?", Justin asked me as I walked to the bedroom restroom. "I'm not hungry , maybe later", he just nodded his head.

Once I showered, I wore a pink summer dress. Justin was showering as I showered Jason in the other bathroom.

I dressed him in a summery outfit, with his sandals and summer hat. He looks so cute.

We went to the room where Justin was already dressed in shorts and a plaid shirt. He was into his thoughts that when he heard us enter the room, he got scared.

"Shit, you scared me", he relax once he saw us. "Sorry... How about we go out to the board walk and relax for a bit?", I asked him.

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea". We got our things and went to the board walk. During the whole time we were there, Justin didn't let us out of his sight. He would be observing everything and everyone around us.
I still want to know who that person is....

----------------------------------------------
hope you guys liked it.

Remember
-5 COMMENTS
-5 VOTES

for the next chapter :)