Chapter 5

Justin's POV
We decided to go on a walk on the beach with Jason. We took him into the water. At first he got scared but then he got used to it. We all started to play in the water.

I had Jason in my arms inside the water while YN would splash us water, which made Jason laugh.

"Jason throw mommy some water like this", I said while moving my hand to splash water in YN's face. "Hey..." ,YN said while she giggled.

Jason moved his little hand to splash YN some water. "Oh it's on!" , YN told Jason and I.

We both laughed and immediately there was a water fight. Jason was laughing so much and having fun.

Then out of nowhere I saw a guy on a boat looking into a camera while taking pictures of us. Stupid paparazzi! 😡

YN then noticed what I was looking at.
"Babe forget about them, don't let them ruined our honeymoon", she swam closer to me and Jason.

I was so mad right now." Don't they understand I need at break from them! They fucking annoy me and always have to ruined everything! Fucking bastards!".

"Look let's just get out of the water and let's go back to the room, so you can cool down" , YN got Jason and grabbed a hold of my hand. We walked out of the water.

Once we got to the room I called Scooter. "Hey JB how's your honeymoon?", "I thought you told me this place was paparazzi free! ". "It is-"
, I cut scooter off.

"Well it isn't! those bastards were in a boat taking pictures of us while I was with my family playing in the water!" .

"What's the problem with pictures of you guys in the water?" , scooter said.
"Look man, it's not about the pictures, it's that I want privacy....I just wanted this weekends to myself with my family..." , I annoyed.

"Okay look let me try to do something about this, just enjoy your weekend and relax. I got this.", "okay thanks Scooter and sorry for screaming at you". I said.

"It's okay, talk to you soon", and he hung up.

I sighed and walked into living room and sat on the couch, with my hands on face.

YN's POV

I took Jason into his room. I layed him on his crib, since it was time for his nap time.

I closed his door and I went into my room to change into something that will brighten Justin's day. 😉

Justin's POV

I looked up to see YN leaning against the wall in her lingerie. "Is everything okay baby?", YN said as she walked towards and straddled me. "Everything is great now", I smirked and started to kiss her neck. "Mmm baby", YN moaned.

I then pulled away, "How we take this to the bedroom?". YN just kissed me and we started to make out. We continued to kiss while I carried YN to the bedroom. I laid her on the bed as we continued our heated session.

YN's POV

I flipped Justin, so I was on top. "Let me make you happy", I winked. Since he was already shirtless, I went to remove his swimming trunks.His dick was hard, I slide my fingertips around his tip. "Babe, don't tease me", Justin whimpered.

I just ignored him and I stood from the bed. I faced Justin and started to undress. His eyes were just hooked to my body. I then crawled onto him and kissed him. Our tongues fought each other. I started grind on him, as he moaned.

I slowly moved my hand down to his dick and rubbed it up and down. Justin's moans were music to my ears.

I pulled away and went down to suck him. "Fuck! That's it baby", Justin moaned. I continued my work. "Damn YN you're so good....I'm so close"

I stopped sucking Justin. "What the-", I cut him off when I kissed him as I sat on his dick and started to ride him. Justin placed his hands on my hips as I rode him. The room was filled with our moans.
"Baby I'm so close", "me too J". I rode him faster as we came together. I fell on top of Justin, trying to catch my breathe.

Justin chuckled, and moved me next to him. He wrapped his arms around my body and kissed my forehead. "Thank you YN, I love you so much", Justin said. "I love you too", I kissed him.
"Get some sleep babe, I know you're tired", I heard Justin say as I fell asleep.

__________________________
You guys asked for it and you got it. Hope you guys liked it :) and FYI Justin did amazing yesterday at Wango Tango! Can't wait for his tour! 😃

COMMENT. VOTE.SHARE.