Chapter 9 - Chloe And Ryder... Sitting At A Bonfire

A/N

"HE'S BAD NEWS" REACHED OVER 56K READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT. THIS IS AWESOME!

My parents are teasing me about it, saying; " I' am wondering who is reading what you write. Poor readers we should sent them them an apology letter" LOL but I hope you guys don't feel that way! :P (And in case you are wondering they are just joking, they support me 100% ! Best Parenting Award goes to them! ) 

Anyway Laters, babes <3

***

 CHAPTER 9 - CHLOE AND RYDER... SITTING AT A BONFIRE 

   We closed our eyes shut and held our breaths as the bedroom's door open slightly making the hallway lights, lighten up the dark room for just a couple of seconds before it shut close again. We let go the breaths we were holding, starting to breath normally again, and opened our eyes trying not to laugh at each other's expressions. 

   We stayed laid down on the bed until we heard Annabelle's parents bedroom door shut close and then jumped out of the bed, fully clothed. 

 So we had lie to our parents again about me sleeping in Annabelle's house so that we could sneak out easily without the fear of getting caught since Annabelle's parents were heavy sleepers.

  She turned on the light she had on her nightstand and murmured; "Outfit check."

  We stood in front of her full length mirror to 'examine' our outfits. She was wearing a summer, yellow floral sundress with sandals and I was wearing a high wasted jean shorts with a white lace crop top and sandals as well and had my hair done in a side fishtail braid.   

"We are so like hot" Annabelle said posing and pursing out her lips in the mirror, in a horrible attempt to do a 'duck face'.

  I touched her arm. "Let's just go." I said and she agreed, closing the nights and leading me out of her dark bedroom all the way through her dark house.

  We went by foot since the beach was close and when we arrived it was already crowded with people older and in our age. I was a little taken aback that I saw some of my friends from school there since I've never seen them outside of school before, becayse they had all very strict parents, but I guessed they were doing what we did.

   And that for some reason made me smile. I liked the thrill of sneaking out -when it was for having fun and not picking up drunken Seth.

  We greeted and chatted with some of them, after of course agreeing that none of us was going to tell anything to our parents, and then Annabelle dragged me to a table with drinks. I had no idea who this 'party' was or if it was like a 'group thing' but they had done some pretty good work.

   She took two cups and gave the one to me, filling her own with vodka. I looked around the table and when I finally saw something familiar, beer, I went to grab it. But another hand took hold of it first and I looked up to see... well who else?

  "Look who decided to show up." Said Ryder, flashing me a smile and feeling my cup with beer. Thankfully he had put on some clothes on since the morning and was now with a short sleeved green t-shirt that matched his eyes and showed off his sleeve tattoos and a pair of jeans that had paired with his black biker boots of course.

"Yeah I just didn't really felt like sleeping." I said jokingly.

He looked at me intensely. "Good I'm glad."  He handed me back my cup.

"Thanks."

  Annabelle cough from behind me making me almost jump out of my skin.

"I'm going to sit by the fire." She said knowingly and left. I watched her as she sat down with some of the girls from our school and after making sure she was comfortable enough I turned to look at Ryder, who was already looking at me.