Chapter 36 - Badass

A/N

Hey guys what is up? :)

So now that is finally official I can FINALLY say it because some of you awesome, sweet and thoughtful ppl have been asking me how did I do with my exams etc. As of now I'm gonna be studying Aesthetics and make up art which is REALLY exciting because it's something I've wanted to do for a while -ever since I start watching all these beauty videos on YouTube actually aka at 13. So yeah I'm really excited and have some really fun and interesting video(!!!) ideas that I am gonna share it with you all soon :) AHHHH I'M SO EXCITED! Oh and I promise that me studying Aesthetics and all won't affect the updates of the book. So yeah all good! :D

BY THE FRICKING WAY I just realized I closed 5 years on Wattpad. This is so crazy!!! How long have you been on Wattpad?

ENJOY FLAWLESS human beings! <3

***

CHAPTER 36 –BADASS

"How many cross pedals are too many cross pedals?"

I drag my eyes away from the mirror in front of me and turned around to look at Annabelle as she was getting ready for school like me. If I didn't know her better I would straight up think from the brown plaid below knee length skirt she wore on top of her black tights, her granny beige sweater and the three cross pedals she wore around her neck that she was some kind of Jesus worshiper who read the bible all day.

But of course knowing Annabelle none of the above applied to her.

"Why are you dressed up like Jesus?" I asked eyeing her up and down.

She huffed taking off two of her cross pedals "Because of the parent teacher conference today duh. How else am I supposed to show that I am a proper young lady to the teachers and most importantly to my parents?"

"Oh Jeez I don't know. Maybe by dressing up normally and definitely by not wearing three crosses around your neck? Not even my mom wears that many Annabelle. That's more suspicious than reassuring."

"Oh you would think." She said sighing flopping down to my bed "After my mom found out those super cute Victoria Secret panties I bought secretly from the mall the other day she hasn't stopped bugging me about how am I going to hell and how it's not appropriate for woman to wear such revealing lingerie." She sighed "She thinks I need Jesus."

My mom may was a religious freak but in front of Annabelle's mom, believe me, she was mother Teresa –in a good way. Annabelle's mom was crazy, a proper Jesus worshiper and did nothing else but pray and read the bible all day. You couldn't have a normal conversation with her without her bringing up Jesus. Some days I even felt a little bit glad I had as a mom my mom and not her.

"It's true though. You do need Jesus. The other day you deliberately bend down in front of a group of seniors so they can see your ass Annabelle."

She pretended to be shock "I was trying to tie up my shoes!"

I gave her a flat 'Who-do-you-think-you're-lying-to' look "You never wear shoes with laces Annabelle you always wear ballerinas." I pointed at her current brown flat ones.

She opened her mouth to probably protested but knowing I was right she waved her hand dismissively and groaned busted "Fine who am I kidding I'm a secret slut."

"You just... have a lot of... hormones." I tried to comfort her nicely.

She laid down onto my bed staring up the sealing "True. I really need a good f-"