#CHRISTMASSPECIAL - CHRISTMAS IN OAKHEART

Merry Christmas everyone! And a happy new year! It’s been a loong time I know, I hope you missed me just as much as I missed you! How’s life treating you? Hope everything’s okay! I have so many New Year’s resolutions for 2018! Do you have any?

This is my Christmas gift to you! A Christmas special bonus chapter that takes place two years after “He’s Bad News” ended. It’s not much but it has a little insight of what happened after the last chapter. And also has a special encounter! If you know what I mean hehe. Hope you like it! :)

From now on I will be more active on Wattpad; uploading more bonus chapters of “He’s Bad News” and also my new story “The diaries of a life Savior”. Be excited for what’s coming :D

Anyway… MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ENJOY!

*     *      *

    #CHRISTMASSPECIAL - CHRISTMAS IN OAKHEART

   My eyes could barely stay open as the bus moved openly through the outskirts of New York, leaving Manhattan and my current life back.

  After a really long and hard week of studying for my exams all I wanted to do was finally have some peace and quiet -maybe even spend Christmas all by myself. Being dragged out of my house wasn’t something that I had planned to be honest.

  In fact, if someone told me five months ago that I had to leave from the place that I was dreaming of living for years -in which I had finally just started settling in -even if it was just for a couple of days, I would’ve laughed at their faces. Mostly because when I first moved to my apartment I made a promise with myself to never leave this place –my home- for any reason.

  And most definitely not for returning to Oakheart.

   But I had to realize that just because I had left from my old home and was finally living the life that I wanted in some other place, that didn’t mean that suddenly everything else –people and situations- had changed. Everything remained the same. I was just lucky enough to be away.

  But Christmas time was upon us and it was that time of the year that no matter what, you had to be with family. Unfortunately.

‘We are waiting at the bus station.’ I sighed unhappily as I read the text message my mother had send me, not bothering to reply.

If it was in my hands, I wouldn’t have come back home for Christmas. The last thing I wanted was to spend my first Christmas as a college student, in Oakheart with my parents. No thank you.

But, unfortunately I had no other choice.

Because it was either me returning back home for the holidays or them visiting me. And trust me, I would’ve never wished for the second scenario to happen.

Why? Because my parents still thought that I was 180 miles away, studying law at Harvard. When in reality I was studying at Parson’s New School of Design in Manhattan, just two hours away from Oakheart.

  It was a secret that I was keeping well hidden for about a year now ever since I had gotten accepted from Harvard. All they needed was just an acceptance letter to be sure that their little girl had a bright future ahead of her. And I had delivered their wish. They wanted an acceptance letter from Harvard, they got one.