SEQUEL announcement & sneak peak.

Hello guys! How are you? Long time no talk, I'm terrible I know. Life is hectic, work is hectic and If you need a word of an advice from me; stay in school kids. Don't rush into things, trust me life only gets worse (just joking but not really lmao).

 So... a year and 3 months ago I completed "He's Bad News" -yes it's been a whole year I can't actually believe it. Ever since then the most asked question I still get is If I am ever gonna write a sequel. I'm truly touched people still care about the story and I know from myself firsthand what is it like to be left with so many questions, to just keep wondering "what would happen if..."

 So up until a few months ago I didn't know either if I would ever write a sequel, or anything ever again. I love writing and I used to do it all the time when I was younger but as you get older some things change. BUT something has changed in the last few months for me as well and long story short... I'M WORKING ON A SEQUEL! eeek don't have a panic attack plz.

 The first drafts have already been made and I have come up with a story line that you all are gonna love. The bonus chapters that I have posted are part of the sequel as well so you can kinda guess what's going to happen. I won't go into much detail about it since I want everything to be a surprise but I'm just gonna give you a little bit of a sneak peak.

SEQUEL DATE: THIS FALL.

SEQUEL PLOT:

  Chloe Anderson's life came crashing down when she met Ryder West. He changed everything she believed in and... tore her apart. Having just started her new life at her dream college, Chloe is forced to return to her old town for Christmas break, hoping her presence can go unnoticed by everyone who hurt her and her family. But with Ryder stuck in the same town and still stuck in love with Chloe... she can only hope for that much.

SNEAK PEAK: PROLOGUE