Chapter 30 -Unexpected Turn Of Events

Α/Ν

AS. OF. AUGUST. 3RD.OF.2015."HE'S BAD NEWS". HAS. OFFICIALLY. REACHED.OVER.1. MILLION.READS.WHAT. IS.LIFE. I. CAN'T. EVEN. JUST. WOW!!!

  Obviously I want to thank every single one of you for helping me make my dream come true, without you I wouldn't have done it. Thank you for your awesome unstoppable support, your kind messages and basically for everything! You have no idea how thankful I am to you. Just... just thank you. I literally have no words. All the love as always <3

Since you are the most amazing ppl ever here's a MAJOR hint about "He's Bad News";  My Announcements. Read them carefully because they may be more interesting than you think they are. That's all I'm saying ;)

We are celebrating this with a very long and (hopefully) funny chapter.

Hope you enjoy, you Flawless people!!! :)

* * *

CHAPTER 30 - UNEXPECTED TURN OF EVENTS

I scowled frustrated as I took a good look at myself in the mirror and came to the realization that I had spend half an hour on my hair for nothing.

  I huffed and puffed annoyed as I tried to fix my hair by putting plenty of bobby pins so they could finally sit in one place nicely. Once I was done the result didn't look fluttering at all, something that I knew wouldn't go unnoticed by my family and relatives.  I could imagine their dirty looks and 'What did you do to your hair' comments from now.  Oh, I just couldn't wait!

  I sighed but at least felt satisfied with my dressing choice which I knew they would like. A designer white lace dress never was unappreciated. At least not in my crazy family.

  I grabbed my wallet and phone and walked out of my bedroom the same time Seth was coming out of his. We both looked at each other meaningfully and rolled our eyes. Seth was forced to wear a black tuxedo and fancy shinny shoes and he just simply looked -

"I look like a fucking moron." He groaned looking down at himself.

"Yeah." I agreed and we both headed downstairs to find our parents so we could finally leave.

  Once we stepped inside the living room though we found them looking troubled and worried as my dad was talking to someone on the phone and my mom had inched closer so she can eavesdropped on my father's phone call looking pretty worried as well.

Seth and I looked at each other confused and stayed silent trying to understand what was going on. After we heard couple of times a female voice screaming hysterically on the phone my dad answered with a simple; "Okay, yeah we're coming." Before hanging up.

"What's going on?" Seth asked confused. "Where are you going?"

"To my office." My dad answered, putting on his coat "Two of my clients that are getting divorced right now are screaming inside my office and my secretary can't calm them down. They want to speak to me immediately."

Wow, yeah I could see how that serious; Two already rich snobs were fighting for who was gonna keep the vase next to the window or who was gonna take the Rolls Royce and who the Cadillac. Serious rich people problems right there.

"So you are just gonna drive all the way to your office for this?" His office was located in Tribeca and it was a two hour drive. We were never gonna make it at the restaurant.  "Can't you just do it on the phone?"

My dad looked at me like I had just said the unthinkable "Of course not Chloe." He scoffed "They are my best clients; we are talking about lot of money. I can't lose them."