Chapter 47 - Benvenuti A Roma

A/N

Hey everybody! I uploaded quickly -who could've thought right!?

  Let's see what's new: The brand new Cover of "He's Bad News" made by "ME_FOR_PRESIDENT_" which I ABSOLUTELY adore! I think it's better than the last one and fits perfectly. So thank you so much for the cover, it's absolutely stunning! I love it! 

  Also "C4_Faith16" who is a big fan of the book too made a cover for the story (Which is in the multi media section) and I would like to thank her as well

  Also "C4_Faith16" who is a big fan of the book too made a cover for the story (Which is in the multi media section) and I would like to thank her as well. You are truly amazing! Thank you for taking the time to make one! All the love <3 xx'. 

ALSO the blurb of the book is different, better in my opinion. I hope you like it as well. Lemme know :)

"HE'S BAD NEWS" Is close to hitting 2M reads btw (OMFG AKSJKLSJALK) and to celebrate it, I want you to ask me some questions you may have about the book here or in the comments section and I'll answer them in a video AND ALSO give you some hints for the next chapters. But no spoiler. I don't like spoiling people and neither should you. I also have another tiny surprise but you will all see it when "HE'S BAD NEWS" hits 2M reads so... be patient! Hahaha, anyway ask me your questions and I'll answer them.

So... that's it. That's all I have to say.

Enjoy flawless human beings :)

***

CHAPTER 47 - BENVENUTI A ROMA

   After our midnight walk, Ryder drove us back home, way calmer than he originally was. Thank God for that.

I slept for the rest of the night peacefully before having to wake up at five in the morning to shower, dress, eat some breakfast and then load my luggage to the car so my parents could drive me to school where a bus was waiting for us to take us to JFK.

I didn't get to say goodbye to Seth not because It was morning and I didn't want to wake him up. Because simply, he wasn't in his room. This wasn't new to me though. This past two couple of weeks his room was constantly empty and he was missing to God knows where doing whatever he was doing.

Well, actually, both God and me knew where he was and what he was doing. We just didn't want to accept it.

I didn't let Seth's teen rebellion get to me and simply ignored the fact that it was morning and he wasn't home yet so I closed his bedroom door with a scowl and let him be. I would have to deal with him another time, after the trip.

Nothing was going to ruin this trip for me. Not even Seth.

I watched in ecstasy as the car drove away from my house and even If I would be seeing it again for a couple of days I felt like it would be months again till I had to get back inside that crazy shithole like Ryder called it and I loved it.