Chapter 55 - Molly? Molly who?

CHAPTER 55 – MOLLY? MOLLY WHO?

   His breath was hot and fanned my face as he repeated "I hate the way you make me feel. I hate it. I hate it." Over and over again.

And there, somewhere deep inside his confession was the actual truth; I love the way you make me feel. I love it.

And I knew that because that's how I felt as well.

After half an hour Ryder and I finally decided to go back to our friends who were just standing up from their seats to continue their night at a friend's place. I looked at Ryder who seemed to share their excitement and not wanting to ruin his night I proposed to go too. The effects of alcohol hadn't left my system yet and I didn't expect them to leave anytime soon so at that time it seemed like the perfect idea to continue the night somewhere else.

I jumped to the passenger's seat excited and having forgotten all of my problems, including the pain in my spine.

Ryder though didn't seem to share my excitement as he sat on the driver's seat "Are you sure you want to go?"

"Yeah, it will be fun!"

Ryder chuckled "Well you are drunk out of your ass so anything seems fun to you now. Do you want me to drive you back to your house?"

"Absolutely not! Why are you such a party pooper?"

He laughed "I'm not. I'm just looking out for you."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his shoulder "Aww thanks."

He grinned "No problem."

I gave him a soft kiss and sat back on the seat. I had totally forgotten I was wearing one of his shirts and I looked down to see if anything was showing since I didn't wear a bra as well.

"Can you see my tits through this shirt?"

Ryder's head snapped quickly towards me, eyeing the fabric and then me in surprise.

"What?" I asked.

He chuckled "No, Chloe. I can't. Unfortunately."

I laughed and slapped his arm "Stop it."

He grabbed my hand and looked at me serious "Or what?"

I didn't say anything as I looked at him behind my eyelashes as flirtatious as I could in my drunken state. His green jet eyes looked back at me hungrily and in matter of seconds he had leaned forward and had kissed me passionately, taking away my breath.

The tension rose all of a sudden inside the car.

With his one hand he grabbed my one leg and brought it on top of his lap, making me automatically inch closer as well. His hand traveled up in my thighs, sliding underneath his shirt and moving upwards to my breasts. His large hand grabbed it softly, making me gasp in enjoyment.

For a second I had totally forgotten the car was parked in a public street, where everyone could see us.

His lips traveled down my neck kissing softly and licking the skin there, moving towards my collarbone. With his hand he pushed the shirt down a little, exposing the skin above my breasts. His lips kissed the skin there too and teasingly down, towards my breasts.

He was about to take my shirt of when Phil got inside the car.

"Hey guys."

   We stopped kissing immediately and turned to look at him with stunned faces. The position was kind of speaking for itself so when Phil noticed our flashed faces, along with me almost on top of Ryder he shot us an apologetic look "Sorry, did I interrupt anything?"