Chapter 33 - Chloe And Ryder... Sitting At A Bonfire (Pt.2)

Α/Ν

Wattpaders what's good? 

HAHAHAHA just kidding how are you everyone? :) Sorry for the late upload. 

 I just recently decided that most likely I would not be finishing this book on December. Maybe it will take a few more months because I want add some bonus chapters and want to be a little more chilled with the updates because for some reason I get so stressed out when I am about to upload, like i don't want to keep you guys waiting forever but also sometimes I'm bored transfering my notebook drafts to my computer etc. So the book will continue for a few more months and it will end in a Christmas-y mood but not in Christmas -and most definitely not in the summer lol. Just sometime this fall. Is that okay with you?

AND thank you for keeping "HE'S BAD NEWS" #1 in Teen Fiction for two whole weeks (and a day). I owe it all to you of course and I'm really starting to repeat myself but I literally can't thank you enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

All the love. Enjoy you FLAWLESS human beings! 

* * *

CHAPTER 33 - CHLOE AND RYDER... SITTING AT A BONFIRE (PT.2)

"Chloe."

"Chloe?"

"Hello?"

"Chloe?"

"Cupcake?"

"Chloecake?"

"Hello earth to cupcake!"

 "For the love of God Ryder shut up, I'm trying to do my homework!" I exclaimed, huffing frustrated at Ryder who for the last hour and a half hadn't stopped talking over the phone later that evening. 

"Oh come on, I'm so bored!"he whined again

"I don't care." I murmured focused on my calculus exercise. 

"I need a break." 

"From what? You've been watching TV since I've left your house." 

"Yeah I need a break from watching TV. You don't know how exhausting that is." 

I sighed "Study then." 

"Okay I need you to sit back and consider what crazy thing you just said."

I rolled my eyes "Good luck acing your finals with that attitude." 

"In my defense going out once in a while isn't hurting anyone."

I stared at the my phone's screen blankly "You are never home Ryder, you go out every single day." 

"Because I'm exhausted from stuDYING the whole day." He stated, putting emphasis on the 'dying' part. 

I scoffed "I- you don't even-" I shook my head "Whatever." There was literally no point discussing this further, Ryder made no sense.

He laughed "So what do you say we go somewhere?"

I sighed "I can't go out Ryder, my parents are still up and in case you forgot we have an English test tomorrow."

He scoffed "Whatever, who gives a shit? You are gonna nail it anyway."

"Oh I am sure about that." I said confided "It's you that I am not so sure about."

"I'm just gonna copy your answers. You are gonna help me right cupcake?"

"Absolutely not."

He huffed "Fine, whatever, I don't care. I'll see what I will do tomorrow. Just please, let's go somewhere. Just for an hour then I'll drive you back to your house."