Chapter 46 -Stay

A/N 

  Hello Everyone! Sorry for the late upload! I'm in the middle of exams AGAIN (f* you college) and have no time for studying more so for uploading. So I'm sorry. 

By the way I wanna know what do you think it's going to happen in the next few chapters. Lemme know :)

Hope you enjoy this one, it's big!

All the love <3

***

CHAPTER 46 - STAY

  On Monday morning I pushed open the double doors to the large cafeteria, feeling the  nervous feeling it in my stomach automatically growing ten times more.

  I didn't dare to look around at the people and simply just took a seat next to Annabelle and the girls at our round table. I didn't say hello to anyone, I simply just stood there staring at the empty space, trying to ignore everyone. From around me I could faintly hear the girls talking nonstop, gossiping about whatever the hell the were gossiping about. Seriously did they do anything else?

"Can you believe it Chloe?"

The mention of my name made me snap out of the daze I was on and I looked around the table to see all the girls looking at me with grinning faces.

"Huh? What? I'm sorry I wasn't paying any attention."

"Can you believe we're leaving tomorrow for Rome?" Margot exclaimed happily with a huge grin all over her face. "Aren't you excited?"

I scoffed "What? No, of course I am." I lied "Really excited."

"I'm really excited we're gonna visit the Colosseum, the pantheon, the piazza navona and I've always wanted to see from close the trevi fountain. Ugh I'm just so excited!" Kylie Lytton squealed making me want to roll my eyes to the back of my head.

I nodded "Yeah, me too. I'm So excited. This is so exciting."

 I wasn't surprised when they didn't seem to notice my sarcasm since I wasn't really used to being sarcastic -and let's be honest who would've thought little innocent Chloe being sarcastic what a horror- and they continued their rambling so I stopped listening and zoned out again.

I only was brought back to reality when I heard a familiar voice from behind me.

"Can I talk to you?"

 All the girls immediately stopped talking and froze to their spot, looking  up to where Ryder was standing behind me. I turned around taken aback to see him standing there with crossed arms.

I gulped "Now?"

"Yes."

Before I could utter a word Rebeca cut me off "What for?" She asked him crossing her arms as well.

Ryder looked at her unbothered "Mind your own business."

"Okay." I said immediately standing up because I knew Rebeca was all up for starting a fight with him.

  I pulled him to the side, far away from the girls so they didn't start a fight right there and then in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Made up your mind yet?" he asked not wasting any time.

I sighed and looked down the floor, not having the courage to look up at him "No."

"Still." He said more than asked with a clenched jaw.