Chapter 15 - The Bad Boy Has Anger Management Issues - What's New?

CHAPTER 15 - THE BAD BOY HAS ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES - WHAT'S NEW?

The midnight 'adventure' with Ryder coasted me to run late the next day and miss first period something that surprised my mother and she thought I was sick. It wasn't everyday Chloe Anderson was late for school.

After I lied to her, saying that I had forgot to set my alarm and she made sure I wasn't sick she let me go to school and even offered to drive me there.

After she dropped me off, I run to the office and got a late pass. As soon as the secretary because, again it wasn't everyday Chloe Anderson was late for school. After lying to her too -what was with me today?- and got the late pass I run to class since I was already late for third period and had AP Calculus.

I stormed inside breathless and totally embarrassed that I had just interrupted the teacher who was lecturing and hadn't even bothered to knock. Ryder really started to get to me. Where did my manners go?

"I'm sorry." I apologized immediately "I'm so sorry. I stayed up all night finishing my homework and I run late this morning, so sorry. Here's a late pass." I rumbled and handed him the white sheet.

My eyes averted to Ryder who was sitting casually in his seat at the back of the classroom, arms behind his head which made his muscles jump out his white t-shirt, chuckling hysterically at me. I couldn't blame him. That was a terrible attempt of me to lie. But thankfully it worked.

The teacher smiled and chuckled. Great even he was making fun of me. "It's fine Chloe. You're more than excused. Sit down."

I nodded grateful and took a seat next to Annabelle. The lesson continued and I tried to pay attention by Ryder was making it really hard sending me texts. Apparently he was in the mood for chit chat.

I put my phone under my desk so the teacher won't see it and opened the text he had sent me;

Finishing homework huh?

I rolled me eyes even though he couldn't see it. The sarcasm didn't go unnoticed by me. I text back

"Shut up."

A couple of seconds later he replied;

And how did you barged in here like you owned the place or smth? ;)

I looked at the message dumbstruck and had a déjà vu from when I told him the exact same thing the first day back to school. Of course I had regretted everything I said to him that day and he had forgiven me but just because he was a jerk he didn't waste any time to tease me about it.

Well if he wanted to f with me I would f with him too. I text back;

I can't believe you just threw that in my face! We are not longer friends and don't talk to me ever again!

I hesitated only a second before I hit send with a smile. A couple of seconds later I had a reply but didn't opened it and put my phone back in my bag making sure Ryder saw me doing it. Ryder wasn't the only tease here.

As I went back to copying whatever there was on the board to my notebook... I heard a notebook dropping to the desk behind me and I immediately knew who it was. Mr. Cavanaugh proved it a second later.

"Ryder why did you change seats?" He asked anything but curious.

"I have a problem with my eyes."

Yeah right.

"Since when do you have problem with your eyes Ryder?" asked the teacher suspicious.

I could imagine him shrugging. "Since now."