Chapter 54 - Spontaneous

Α/Ν

I'm stunned to see all the positive feedback I received from Ryder's POV. Will definitely do another one/couple of more in the future :)

I finally took some time to read my inbox messages and some of your comments on previous chapters and since a lot of people have suspected it here's my answer: Yes, I have used lots of time foreshadowing in my book. Once the book ends, everything will come to place :)

I would like to thank you for the 100th time for your support. You don't know that but your support has opened so many doors for me, like you have no idea! Things ARE happening! and you'll find about them soon enough. So thank you, thank you, thank you!

Also I just uploaded my new book called "Deadly Games" which, in case you've been here for a long time you'll know that I don't do thriller/mysteries but it is something knew for me and it sort of has the vibe of Scream Queens meets American horror story lmao. I'm really excited to start it. It will not slow down my updates on this book don't worry.

This chapter is VERY interesting. If you thought you knew everything about Ryder from the previous chapter... think again ;)

*I had to do some changes and separate some of the 'bad words' since Wattpad set it on private. I am sorry if it bothers you but it's only way for readers that don't follow me to read it*

***

CHAPTER 54 - SPONTANEOUS

I WASN'T ALWAYS BEING spontaneous. Actually no, now that I'm thinking about it, I never had been.

So today was a remarkable moment in my life because for once I was actually being spontaneous.

I was going to get my first tattoo.

"I can't believe you are actually going to do this." Ryder said, driving away from my street and turning to give me a quick glance "I think you'll back out the last minute."

I scoffed "Excuse you, rude."

He laughed, putting a hand on my hip "Seriously though are you really doing this?"

"Well yeah. I've always wanted to do one and never had the guts so... there you go you get to take me to do one."

He raised an eyebrow "I get to?"

I nodded "Yeah, you're welcome by the way." I didn't know why I was being so sassy and confident today; I guess this was part of my spontaneously as well. And then just because I was Chloe I asked; "So does it hurt? I've heard it hurts?" So much for being confident.

Ryder laughed and answered sarcastically; "You'll hardly feel it."

"Well you aren't being helpful at all today."

"When am I ever?"

I considered it "Yeah that's true." I smirked "Maybe I should call Lance to comfort me."

I expected him to get annoyed, I mean that's what I said it. But stopping the car in the middle of the road wasn't something I expected Ryder to do.

"What are you doing?" I said terrified, looking behind us to see if anyone was driving. Thankfully no one was but the cars on the other side of the road gave us strange looks.

"Go ahead call him." He said, sounding extremely angry "And as he comforts you tell him to give you a ride to the tattoo parlor as well, I don't feel like third wheeling for you guys."