Chapter 35 - "Study Group"

A/N

I see y'all want me to make Ryder jealous by using Lance haha. Let's just say Ryder doesn't need Lance to get jealous ;) And oh btw who knows? Maybe the jealously can come in handy? ;)

Alright, this is a very cute, kind of funny at the beginning chapter full of Ryloe to make it up to all of you :) & give a little break to their fighting. Also the next chapter is cute as well :)

   PS; Did anyone watch the season premiere of Scream Queens? I did and loved it even if it is kind of a dumb show lol. And Big Bang Theory starts soon so I'm all happy.

*      *      *

CHAPTER 35 - "STUDY GROUP"

  Laying down on the bed, eyes closed and feeling relaxed while listening to your best friend reading loudly from the bible wasn't something I did every day. Certainly it wasn't something I wanted to do every day.

"Do you really have to do this?" I asked Annabelle opening my one eye to look at her, my mind already tired from studying previously.

She sighed "Kind of. I have to memorize this whole huge ass paragraph by this Sunday so I can help the priest with the service." She turned to look at me with a raised eyebrow "Have you done your reading?"

I shook my head and closed my eyes again "Didn't have the time. Can't really fit in my daily program school, my family, the country club activities and church."

She laughed and rolled on her stomach, resting her head on her elbows and looking at me mischievously "And Don't forget your super hot kissing buddy Mr. Ryder West."

I rolled my eyes "How could I forget about him?"

She laughed again and sat up again on the bed with crossed legs, turning her body to face me "Even though he totally scared the crap out of me yesterday with his whole brutal yet very hot snapping, I've heard some pretty interesting gossip about him today in the girls locker room."

My eyes widened in fear "Do I want to know?"

She paused and considered it for a second before shrugging "I don't know let's see!" she said and I rose up from the bed supporting myself in my elbows, nervous of what she may say.

I knew better than to listen to rumors –especially about Ryder- anymore since they had all turned out to be far from the truth but I was really curious to see what this one was about.

"Right so." She started, her face full of excitement "Megan from sophomore year, you know her right? The noisy, Jesus worshiper blonde who is always in everyone's business yeah her, told the girls from her praying semi circle that she heard previously that day in the girls bathroom two of Ryder's female friends, a freshman one that just moved to Oakheart and a senior one, talking about him in a very sexual way. She totally freaked out of what she heard, because you know her she is a total nun and immediately called the girls from her prying circle to pray about Ryder's friends because she thought they totally have left the path of Jesus and lost their innocence. Margot told me all this who overheard them in the schoolyard, gosh she is such a good girl, why don't we hang out with her more often by the way she is really-"

"Annabelle." I cut off her obsessive rumbling "Cut to the chase what did you heard?"

"Oh right." She giggled, seeming to have totally forgotten what she wanted to say in the first place "Well you are one very lucky girl Chloe because Ryder's friends learned that he is very experienced, if you know what I mean."

I raised up completely from my bed "What do you mean?" I asked even though I had an idea of what she meant.

She couldn't hide her grin "Well Ryder's friends were gushing about hot guys in our school and of course they had to bring him up too because let's face is he is the hottest guy I've ever come across with you lucky bitch. Anyway one of them told the other that Ryder had slept with her friend last year when he was a junior and supposedly he was so good at it she still has a soft spot for him and so do her friends, which is kind of gross but when you go and tell your best friends you had the most amazing sex what do you expect? They all want some."