Chapter 30 - NPS StoryTime

- Chapter 30 - Storytime: How My Best Friends Almost Got Me Run Over (by Finch Cortes) -
Warnings: Stupidity? Almost getting run over? Multiple times?
Canon Era
Third Person

A/N, queenofnarnia101 /Dreamer said we needed a storytime for the last chapter, so enjoy!

"Guys," Finch starts warily. "It's not that I don't trust you," he stops. "But I don't trust you and especially not with a blindfold over my eyes."

Race, Albert, and JoJo roll their eyes in unison.

"Relax, birdy." Race whispers, squeezing Finch's hand.

Finch rolls his eyes.

They were walking in silence for a few minutes, before something happened.

"Race!" Albert shouts. "Move!"

Albert and JoJo push Race and Finch out of the way.

They landed on the ground, Race falling on top of Finch and JoJo falling on top of Albert.

"...well that was stupid." Race mutters, pushing himself off of Finch.

Finch groans, laying his head on the ground. "I swear-" he mutters. "Why would I trust you if you can't take care of yourself, Racer?" Finch questions.

"I don't take care of myself because I don't care." Race reminds him. "I actually care about you." He states.

"Gee thanks." Finch responds, almost being sarcastic, standing up with Albert's help. "But you almost just killed me."

"He almost just killed himself as well." JoJo adds.

Race rolls his eyes. "Let's continue." He mumbles.

"You're not letting me take this thing off?" Finch questions, eyes wide, though they couldn't see it.

Race nods.

Albert smacks Race, but not too hard.

Race's mouth forms an 'o' shape. "Sorry, forgot you can't see me. I nodded." He informs Finch.

Finch rolls his eyes. "I guessed." He responds. "The silence was doing the talking for you."

Race rolls his eyes.

They continue walking for a bit.

The pit of dread in Finch's stomach only grew as they continued walking.

"Guys-" Finch starts, worried.

"Look out!" JoJo shouts, pushing the boys out of the way.

They all hit the ground again, Albert falling over Race and JoJo falling on Finch.

"Dear God..." Finch groans, turning over. "What are you guys doing? Trying to get us killed?" He questions.

"No." Race answers. "Not today."

Albert, JoJo, and Finch look at Race, eyes wide.