Chapter 115 - Jack x Davey x Romeo

- Chapter 115 - Morning Flirting = Reader (+ Stage) Serotonin -
Warnings: Flufffff
Modern AU (minus Covid)
Third Person POV

A/N, idea inspired by berrythenewsie 's dream. Thanks for letting me write it, B

Romeo groaned softly as he snuggled against the warmth next to him.

It took a few minutes for him to wake up, but he did eventually pry his eyes open.

Romeo blushed a bit when he saw that Jack was sleeping next to him, his arms around Romeo's waist. He looked behind himself, his eyebrows furrowing.

Davey's not in the bed...

Romeo carefully lifted Jack's arms up, slipping out from his grip without waking him up. He swung his legs over the side of the bed, getting up. He groaned softly as he stretched, blinking the blurriness out of his eyes.

Davey wasn't in the room, but the door was open.

Romeo walked out of the room. A smirk formed on his face when he walked into the kitchen. "Those glasses are adorable on you," he commented, his voice low because he was tired.

Davey flinched, looking up from his school stuff. His cheeks were red as he looked back down at his paper. "Morning, Ro," he mumbled.

Romeo walked over to the counter to make coffee. "It's far too early to be up, never mind doing school work," he stated.

"Ro, it's..." Davey looked at the clock, "9am."

Romeo shrugged. "And how long have you been doing work?" he questioned.

Davey hesitated.

Romeo's eyes hardened a bit. "Answer the question, Jacobs," he told him sternly.

Davey sighed. "6 or 7am," he mumbled, rubbing his eye.

Romeo shook his head. "You smart idiot," he muttered as he sipped his coffee, leaning against the counter with one hand on it to hold him up.

Davey didn't respond, just continued working on his problem.

Romeo set his coffee down and started walking towards him, when arms wrapped around his waist. A head nuzzled into the crook of his neck. "You need to stop being so damn cute or I may never let go of you," Jack mumbled.

Romeo blushed. "I wouldn't mind that," he responded, shooting Jack a wink. "Though, we'd have to glue Davey to us too." He smirked at him.

Davey blushed, shaking his head. He ran a hand through his hair again.

Jack's chin was on Romeo's head as he watched Davey. "You should do that again," he commented. "Or better, Romeo or I can do that."

Davey's cheeks reddened. He sighed softly. "You're almost as bad as Romeo," he mumbled.

Romeo snickered.

Jack pouted. "Yesterday, I was the worse one," he complained. "You've switched us."

"Romeo flirts with everything that can breath," Davey reminded Jack, "and everything that can't breathe," he added, mumbling. "You don't." He deadpanned.