Chapter 121 - Mike x Elmer

- Chapter 121 - Snowballs, Hot Chocolate, Laughter, and Cuddles -
Warnings: None really. It's just fluffy stuff
Modern AU
Third Person POV

A/N, this is a request from Addie_your_Queen . I hope you enjoy!

Mike rubbed his eye as he walked into the living room, carrying a blanket. He looked around the room.

Where's my boyfriend?

I'd like to find my-

Mike's eyes lit up. Boyfriend!

Elmer sat crisscross on the counter, looking out of the window.

An open window.

Mike's eyebrows furrowed. "El... what are you doing?" he asked as he walked over to him. "It's below freezing and it's 5am."

Elmer didn't look over at him. "I wanted to see the snow," he mumbled innocently, staring out of the window.

Mike smiled slightly. He sat down next to Elmer on the counter and draped the blanket over his shoulders. "El..." he chuckled weakly. "You're shivering."

Elmer finally looked over at him, his button nose red and his cheeks flushed. He smiled brightly. "I know, but I like to see the snow."

Mike smiled. He looked out of the window and at the snow. "Well... we can go outside and play in the snow, if you want," he offered.

Sure, Mike didn't really like snow, but Elmer loved it, and Mike would do anything to make the younger boy happy.

Besides, it meant that he'd get cuddles when they went inside.

Elmer looked over at him, his eyes bright. "Really?" he asked excitedly. "But you don't like snow! And it's 5am," he reminded him.

Mike chuckled, lacing their fingers together. "I don't hate snow, and the only thing I want in return is cuddles," he whispered fondly, resting his head on Elmer's shoulder. "I love seeing you happy."

Elmer blushed. He grinned as he looked at their intwined hands. "I love you."

Mike smiled. "I love you too." He pressed a gentle kiss to Elmer's lips.

Elmer blushed and leaned into the kiss, closing his eyes.

They pulled away after a minute.

"Now," Mike mumbled against Elmer's lips, "go get snow stuff on or we can't go outside."

Elmer beamed and got up, leaving Mike and the blanket.

Mike watched him with fond eyes as he skipped to their room. He looked out the window.

Man, I'm so in love with this boy.

Outside
A few minutes later

Mike stepped outside with Elmer.