Chapter 85 - Jomike (JoJo x Mike)

- Chapter 85 - "And for the Record, I Love You too." -
Warnings: Confusion? Religion? I don't know how to explain it, but it isn't that bad?
Modern AU
Third Person POV

A/N, requested by the amazing Bubbles070506 so thank you. I have a lot of requests that I'm trying to get done lol.

Mike walks into his house.

He slips off his shoes, like Kloppman had all of the boys do, and slid them in his cubby.

There were two sections of cubbies, one on each side of the door. They had the boy/girl's name above them, depending on who owned said cubby.

Mike turns to walk further into the house, when he saw Jack, Race, and Albert in front of him.

Race was biting his lip nervously.

Jack had been pacing.

Albert was trying to stop Race from injuring himself, while also trying to keep himself calm.

Mike looks at them, his eyebrows furrowing slightly. "Hey, guys." He starts softly, a bit confused. "Everything alright?" He asks.

"Alright?" Race asks incredulously. "No, no. It's not alright." He starts panicking again.

Mike stares at him, growing concerned. "Race, what's up?" He asks slowly.

"JoJo's crying." Race answers, panicked.

Albert places his hands on Race's shoulders. "JoJo came home from Church crying." He explains calmly, his eyes looking away from Mike as he tried to calm his worries. "He won't let anyone near him and- and-"

"We're worried." Jack informs Mike calmly, sparing Race and Albert a look. "I think it'd be best for you to go see him." He suggests.

"And what he means by that is please go fix my best friend, because I can't bare to see him not sunshiny." Race tells Mike quickly.

Mike nods quickly. "I will, I swear." He whispers, growing more worried as he starts heading to JoJo's room.

"You two can literally be the same person..." Albert mutters, rubbing the temples of his forehead.

Race looks at him. "Who?" He asks, slightly confused.

"You and JoJo." Albert answers. "You've never seen how panicked he gets when you're like this." He tells him.

Race's eyebrows furrow as he just stands there, thinking.

With Mike

Mike gently knocks on JoJo's door.

He heard a sob come from inside the room, causing his heart to sting.

"Jo?" Mike starts softly. "Can I talk to you?" He asks calmly.

JoJo sits on his bunk, his eyes wide as he hugs his knees to his chest.

Mike...

I can't.

It's wrong...