Chapter 70 - Jack x Spot

- Chapter 70 - What Are You Doing to Me? -
Warnings: Flirting, that's probably it
Modern AU
Third Person POV

A/N, Jack x Spot was requested by the awesome RetiredGhost so thank you.
Do we have a ship name for them? Cause I like the idea of calling them Jackpot lol. And I came up with a random Race x Romeo one; Romace, kinda like Romance.

Spot walks into his room.

He immediately groans. "I'm rooming with you?" He questions.

Jack looks up at him, a smirk appearing on his face. "Dont look too annoyed, Conlon. At least your roommate is hot." He responds.

Spot rolls his eyes, placing his bag on the floor. "I wouldn't go that far, Kelly." He looks him up and down. "Though, you're not that bad looking," he mutters.

A small bit of blush appeared on Jack's face, but he smirks. "What brings you to 'the World High School'?" He asks, making a sarcastic gesture with his hands at the school name.

Spot shoots him a look, sitting down in a chair next to a desk on his side of the room. "I'm pretty sure you know." He responds.

There was a fire at Spot's school, the Sun High School.

That was the way to put it bluntly.

Basically, some idiot had set part of it on fire, so the students and certain teachers were sent to the World High School for a few months until they could go back.

They were all assigned roommates with kids who went to the World High School, and Spot was stuck with Jack.

"Ohhh, right." Jack looks up a him. "The school caught on fire cause you're too smoking hot." He winks.

Spot felt his face heat up. He gets up. "I know I'm hot." He smirks at Jack, winking, and then walks out the door.

Jack's mouth falls open, gaping at Spot, his cheeks dusted with blush.

Oh, it is so on, Conlon.

Later that day
(The flirting is so bad, I'm so sorry lol)

Jack walks over to Spot and his group.

"I swear I'm rooming with Jack Kel-" he heard Spot telling them, annoyed.

"You make that seem like a horrible thing." Jack comments, holding his books in one hand.

Spot whips around, immediately noticing Jack's smirk.

He glares at him. "You're just everywhere, aren't you, Kelly?" He questions.

Jack smirks. "Only wherever you are." He responds.

Spot glares at him, ignoring the blush creeping up his neck.

"Do us all a favor and kiss." Hotshot enters their conversation from behind Spot.

Spot turns to face him, his eyes wide.

Jack's smirk only grew wider. "I wouldn't mind it." He responds.