Chapter 103 - Blush (Blink x Mush)

- Chapter 103 - Letter to my Soulmate -
Warning: None (: just fluffy fluff
Modern/Soulmate AU
Third Person POV

"AHHH!!"

Romeo, JoJo, and Knobs went tumbling into their foster brother's room, their eyes wide.

"What happened?!"

"Are you okay?!"

The brunette haired boy squeals, turning to face them with the biggest grin on his face. "My first Soulmate letter came!" He exclaims, jumping up and down.

JoJo and Romeo squeal.

Knobs tries to leave the room.

Romeo grabs his wrist and pulls him over to the bed where the four boys flop down on it, Knobs under JoJo and Romeo so he didn't leave.

"Guysss," the French boy whines. "I want to read in peaceeeeeee." He complains.

JoJo scoffs. "You're just annoyed that your letter hasn't come yet." He waves it off.

Knobs rolls his eyes. "Love is gross." He sticks his tongue out in disgust.

Mush looks up from his letter and makes eye contact with Knobs. He smirks. "That opinion will change once you've met your Soulmate." He comments, looking back at his letter with a knowing smirk.

Knobs rolls his eyes again.

"Anyway," JoJo starts. "Open it! Open it!" He exclaims, grinning as he shakes Mush's arm.

Mush laughs. "Okay, okay," he slowly starts to open it. After a second, he stops.

Romeo, JoJo, and Knobs looks at him, confused.

"Why'd you stop?" Knobs asks.

Mush bites his lip. "What if they hate me because I'm a boy?" He asks. "They could not be Gay or they could be a female and a Lesbian!" He exclaims.

JoJo waves him off. "Soulmates are made for each other." He reminds him. "They'll be perfect for you, you two will be an amazing match." He assures him.

Mush nods.

"How does that even work?" Knobs mutters grumpily, his hands holding up his head as JoJo and Romeo sat and laid on him. "There are so many people in the world, how can everyone just have a-" he starts.

Romeo presses a finger to his lips. "Hush, Key-hole."

Knobs rolls his eyes, pushing Romeo's finger away.

Mush and JoJo giggle.

Mush starts to open the letter again, pulling it out of the envelope.

He runs his thumb across the smooth feeling of the paper as a smile appears on his face. "They decorated it." Mush whispers, blush already finding its way onto his cheeks.

"Aww!" Romeo and JoJo chorus.

Mush opens the letter and starts reading it.