Chapter 83 - Sniper and Finch Fluff! (Not dating)

- Chapter 83 - Slingshot Siblings -
Warnings: Slingshots, not many injuries, fluff
Canon Era
Third Person POV

A/N, this idea was given to me/requested by the lovely Yo_This_Is_Bogus so thank you and I hope you enjoy.
Btw, writers block sucks!

Sniper's eyebrows furrow as she stares at Finch. "Why am I up here?" She asks slowly. "And what are you doing?"

Finch was army crawling to the edge of the roof, his slingshot in his hand.

He smirks when he sees Race walking below them, unsuspecting. "Just watch." He responds.

Finch lines his slingshot up with Race, one eye closed so his aim can be on point.

After a moment, he lets go of the end of the slingshot, during the pebble.

The pebble hits Race's back, causing the blonde boy to jump.

He touches his back. "What the heck?" Race states. "What just hit me?" He ponders to himself.

After a moment of looking around, Race couldn't find anything.

Sniper laughs. "Oh, I so want in on this." She states, laying next to Finch.

Finch laughs, handing her a pebble.

Sniper loads her slingshot, doing the same as Finch with her elbows on the roof and one eye closed.

After a few seconds, she fires the pebble.

It hits Race's shoulder this time.

Race shrieks, jumping backwards. "What is happening?!" He exclaims.

Finch and Sniper snicker to themselves on the roof, high-fiving.

"Good shot." Finch whispers to Sniper, smirking as he stares at Race.

Sniper smiles. "Thanks."

JoJo walks over to Race, confused. "Why are you shrieking?" He asks, his eyebrows furrowed.

Race bursts into an explanation, rambling about something like the area being haunted because he kept getting hit with something.

It was clear JoJo didn't believe him.

Sniper puts her hand out to Finch, not taking her eyes off of Race and JoJo.

Finch snickers, handing her a pebble.

They load their slingshots in unison, both of their left eyes closed as they aim.

"Three..." the light brown haired boy starts.

"Two..." Sniper continues.

"One." They say in unison, firing their pebbles.

Sniper's hits Race in the ribs, while Finch's hits JoJo in the back of the neck.

Race and JoJo jump, Race screeching and an exclamation escaping JoJo's lips.

"See?!" Race exclaims, his eyes wide in fear. "This place is haunted!"