Chapter 69 - Ikeshot (Ike x Hotshot) - Part 3 of Mike and Ike

- Chapter 69 - Darn You, Cute Boy -
Warnings: Mentions of abuse
Modern AU
Third Person POV

A/N, Ikeshot was requested by the amazing Iluv_NicodiAngelo and because someone requested a part 3 of the Mike and Ike thing, I decided to combine them.

Hotshot sits across from Ike at the lunch table.

Ike looks up at him, taking a bite out of his sandwich. He swallows. "Hi." He mutters.

"Hey." Hotshot couldn't bring himself to be any louder than Ike had been. "Uh... how are you doing?" He asks.

Ike stares at him. "This sucks." He answers bluntly. "You?"

"Sorry." Hotshot mutters. "I'm fine."

"Good." Ike looks back down at his food.

He suddenly lost his appetite.

Hotshot looks at him. "You should probably eat that." He tells him.

"I ate this morning," the older Guzman twin responds nonchalantly. "I'll be fine until dinner and if I need a snack, I'll get one."

"Ike-" Hotshot starts.

Ike gets up, slinging his backpack over his shoulder. "I'll see you around, Hotshot." He mumbles, leaving.

Hotshot just watches him go.

He sighs softly to himself, letting his head rest in his chin.

Something catches his eye.

Ike's Chemistry book.

He needs this next period.

Hotshot grabs the book, getting up and leaving the cafeteria.

He didn't have to walk far when he found Ike. "Hey! Ike!" He calls.

Ike stops, mentally cursing this. Couldn't he have left me alone?

Let me sulk in peace.

Hotshot jogs up to him. "You forgot your Chemistry book." He tells him.

Ike turns around. "Thank." He mutters, reaching to take the Chemistry book.

Their hands touch, shooting sparks up both of their bodies.

Ike looks up at Hotshot, their eyes meeting.

He felt his face heating up.

Ike takes the Chemistry book quickly. "I'll see you around." He mutters, scurrying off.

Hotshot watches him, a bit defeated.

Hotshot sighs, turning and walking in the opposite direction.

Mike leans against the doorframe, his arms crossed. "They're oblivious." He comments.

"Oh, highly." Spot agrees, watching Hotshot turn the corner and disappear from their sight.

"I'll talk to Ike later." Mike decides, turning to face Spot. "Maybe I can help him gain some of his flirty remarks and stuff back." He whispers.