Chapter 75 - Spralmer (Spot x Race x Albert x Elmer)

- Chapter 75 - Spralmer Fluff -
Warnings: Okay, this is actually really cute and I'm very happy with it
Modern AU
Third Person POV

Spot (23) walks outside, his eyebrows furrowed.

Where could he be?

Spot opens the front door, looking outside.

Elmer (21) sat in the grass, his yellow skirt spread out around him like he was a princess, eating ice cream.

Spot chuckles weakly. "What are you doing, Ellie?" He asks.

Elmer looks up at him, smiling. "Al said that we shouldn't eat the ice cream inside because we don't want to make Molly jealous," he tells him, looking at his ice cream.

Spot chuckles. "I'm almost positive Allie was joking, Ellie." He tells him softly.

"But Molly will be sad if I don't give her any." Elmer tells him, looking up at him with his eyes that looked more like puppy eyes than their dog's. "Besides, I'm almost done."

"Come on," Spot holds his hand out for Elmer. "Let's go inside." He tells him.

Elmer nods, using Spot's hand to pull himself off.

He brushes the dirt off of his skirt, smiling at himself.

Elmer wore a yellow shirt, a yellow and white top that didn't have sleeves, his yellow butterfly barrette, Spot's key, and his yellow converse with white socks.

Spot looks at him, chuckling softly. "You're so cute, you know that?" He asks.

Elmer blushes, smiling brightly.

Race's locket had a picture of his boyfriends in it, along with the one of his mother and him.

Spot had given Elmer his key necklace and Elmer had given Albert his heart necklace.

It had a cross on it, but Elmer had taken it off and put it on Spot's key necklace that he wore cause Albert wasn't very religious.

Spot and Elmer walk into the house, Elmer's ice cream finished.

Molly, their golden lab, jumps on Elmer.

Elmer grins at her, plopping himself down on the floor and letting Molly kiss him.

Spot chuckles, going to sit with Race (21) and Albert (22) on the couch.

Albert was helping Race finish his work for one of his classes.

He was a senior in college at MIT.

Race sat with his legs crossed, his notebook on his lap. He was wearing a large blue shirt that was sleeveless, black pants, his flannel around his waist, and blue converse.

The right side of his hair was pulled back by his blue butterfly barrette and he was fidgeting with his locket.

Albert points to something on his paper. "See how that works?" He asks.

His fiery red hair was also partially pulled back by his green butterfly barrette, and Elmer's heart necklace was around his neck.