Chapter 7 - Spralbert (Spot x Race x Albert)

- Chapter 7 - Soulmates Part 1 -
Warnings: mentions of abuse, death, fear, and slight fighting?
Modern AU
Third Person POV

Race sat under a tree, in his usual spot in the park, with a book in his hands. He was currently reading "The Fault in Our Stars." He would never admit it, but it was one of his favorite books.

He had reading glasses on as well, but none of his friends knew about this. Well, besides Jack and Crutchie, but they're his brothers. Adoptive brothers, yes, but brothers nonetheless.

He hated that he needed to wear reading glasses, but he couldn't read very well without them, so he pushed through it for that sake.

Though, they annoyed him. They got him in the habit of pushing them up even when they weren't on his face, and they got dirty very easily.

As for Albert and Spot, they were walking in a park together. They had found out they were soulmates a while ago, but they were still missing someone.

When they both found out they were soulmates, they noticed that they had a third soulmate.

Spot had a mark of the Brooklyn Bridge with a thrown on it, cause Spot loves Brooklyn. Like, loves Brooklyn, especially because he's the King of Brooklyn.

Albert had a mark of two faces. One was happy, and the other was emotionless. It shows that Albert can act really tough, closed up, and such, but he's actually really charming, happy, and energetic once he opens up.

Their third soulmate, had a mark of a cigar with a whisk of 'smoke' coming out of it, and a dime next to it. They never questioned it, they just understood.

While walking, Spot noticed Race, not that they knew his name, under his tree with his book and glasses. He's cute-

Spot took a closer look, and noticed that on Race's right hand, was the cigar, 'smoke whisk', and dime that Albert and Spot had seen on themselves.

Each boy had their own mark on the back on their right hand, and their soulmate's mark(s) were on their chest.

Spot's eyes widen, as he nudges Albert and points to Race. After a minute, Albert notices the mark as well.

Race looks up from his book to see two boys (Albert and Spot) walking over to him. He puts his book down.
"Um, hi?"

"Afternoon Cutie. What's someone like you doing at the park alone?" Spot asks Race, winking at him. Race blushes, and looks away for a minute. Geesh, why does God have to make boys so hot? Wait-

"Um, you know, just getting away from friends/siblings for a few minutes" Race responds, not acknowledging the pet name.

"Quick question before we continue, can we see your soulmate mark?" Albert asks Race, who's eyes widen.

"Uh, yeah, it's right here" Race answers, holding his hand up to show them.

"You know that's not what we mean" Spot responds, and Race cringes. Darn it.

"This has been great and all, and I'm so glad that you forced me to be social when I didn't want to be, but I have to go" Race tells them, getting up. Spot rolls his eyes, anti-social people.