Chapter 106 - Spralmer (Spot x Race x Albert x Elmer) - Pt. 2

- Chapter 106 - Hospitals and Whatever Happens in Them -
Warnings: hospitals, injuries, crying, panic attacks, worry, sadness, mentions of abuse and being abused
Modern/Soulmate AU
Third Person POV

Albert had to get out of the hospital.

He had to get away from the hopeless, grey walls and the brothers who kept interrogating him.

He didn't know them.

All he knew was that one of his Soulmates was laying in that bed and hadn't woken up for two days.

Albert kept staring at the heart on his wrist. Only one part of it was full, telling him he had more than just Antonio as his Soulmate.

So, Albert went for a walk.

He had been lost in thought and just wandering down the street, when he bumped into someone, sending both of them to the ground.

"El!" Someone above them exclaims.

Albert cringes in pain, rubbing his back. "Jesus, Al, quit bumping into people," he grumbles, opening his eyes.

Albert's eyes fell on the dark brown-haired boy who sat on the ground in front of him, his eyes wide and himself glowing.

Albert's eyes widen when he notices was he also glowing. "Jesus, Al," he starts again. "Stop bumping into your Soulmates." He mutters, still in shock.

The brown-haired and glowing boy's head shot up, his eyes snapping to Albert. "You know our other Soulmate?!" He exclaims.

Albert cringes at the mention of why he had gone on this walk. "Sure, I guess, kinda." He answers.

The second boy's eyebrows furrow. "What do you mean?" He asks.

Albert sighs. "Can I know your names?" He asks. "And I'm assuming you're our last Soulmate?" He asks the second boy.

The second boy reaches down and touches Albert's hand.

Both of their hands started glowing.

A grin broke out on the first boy's face.

Awed, Albert stares at his hand. Isn't it amazing? He thinks to himself. I was not expecting this to happen today.

I was looking for a light in my life, Albert chuckles. I got it, literally.

"Sean, though preferably Spot, Conlon." The second boy introduces himself, smiling at Albert as he helps the first boy up. "This is Elmer, Elmer Kasprzak." He informs him.

Albert nods, getting up. "Albert DaSilva." He introduces himself.

Elmer smiles.

"So... um... about our fourth Soulmate... Race?" Albert starts slowly. He shakes his head. "I don't know, his real name is Antonio." He informs them.

Elmer's smile seemed to grow.

"I met him two days ago, I bumped into two boys in who were carrying him." Albert frowns as he thinks about it, staring at the ground. "He's in a coma." He informs them.

Both Spot and Elmer's eyes widen and their smiles fall.

"They won't tell me much." Albert continues. "He has a lot of... brothers?" He sounded confused. "They're very protective." He looks down at his hand.

The circle was filled.

Albert forces himself to bite back a smile.

Spot opens his mouth to speak, but someone got to it first.