Chapter 40 - Spralmer (Spot x Race x Albert x Elmer)

- Chapter 40 - Spralmer Fluffffffffff -
Warnings: You will probably die of cuteness, though it's not written very well, sorry
Canon Era
Third Person POV

Race sat on Spot's perch, sitting up and leaning against the 'wall' (?).

Elmer laid on the perch, the top half of his body/mainly his head laid in Race's lap.

Race played with his boyfriend's hair.

"Your freckles look like stars." Race mutters, his eyes studying Elmer's freckles.

A grin appeared on Elmer's face. "Make a new star." He tells Race, giggling lightly.

Race grins.

He traces across a few of Elmer's freckles. "There." He states. "Elmer Kasprzak's Star." He names it.

Elmer giggles a bit.

"I was looking for Spot." They heard chuckles. "You two aren't Spot." They state.

Race and Elmer sit up, looking over the edge of the perch.

"Hey!" Elmer grins, waving.

Race slips his legs under the bar of the perch, letting his legs swing over the edge and holding onto the bar that crossed over his chest.

Elmer copies his actions.

Pack and Match chuckle.

Pack was the leader of Midtown.

Match was his boyfriend and the leader of Richmond.

Their Seconds and Thirds stood behind them, also quite amused by the King of Brooklyn's youngest boyfriends.

"Where are your boyfriends?" Match asks them with a small chuckle.

Race and Elmer share a look.

They look back over at the leaders in unison, shrugging together.

The foreign borough boys on the dock chuckle, along with some Brooklyn Newsies who were watching.

"I think they're... uh..." thinking was very hard for Race at the moment. His brain didn't want to work. "talking?" He shrugs a bit.

Match chuckles. "That's not helpful, Racer." He responds.

"Oh." Race stops. "Well," his smirk returned. "Mission accomplished." He grins cheekily.

Match chuckles again.

"Oh..." Race starts, noticing something behind Match.

His brain was failing at life and processing stuff.

Elmer looks where he's looking.

He grins, waving. "Hi guys!" He greets his boyfriends.

Albert and Spot chuckle, looking up at them and waving as they walked down the dock.

"Okay, I'm done here." Race lays, on his back, on the perch. "If you need me, I'm turning my brain off." He states, pushing his hat over his eyes.