INTRODUCTION

We stepped into the world of review books with our previous offering, "Seesaw Review Shop" and with the grace of your interest it was a winner of hearts but unfortunately everything has to come to an end, nothing stands forever but don't worry we ...

We stepped into the world of review books with our previous offering, "Seesaw Review Shop" and with the grace of your interest it was a winner of hearts but unfortunately everything has to come to an end, nothing stands forever but don't worry we have a new deal in the markets, "Seesaw Review Shop 2.0".

「 ────────────────────── 」
Welcome to Seesaw Review Shop 2.0

「────────────────────── 」

Many of you love to write but don't you think the aspects of perfection pulls us back ? A question rises that is whether it's good or bad but don't stress because that's why we are here, our reviewers will give authentic opinions on your book, not to forget, they are just and blunt.

And if your heart ain't ready for a slip of honesty then please refrain from requesting for a review in the first place.

Now what is it that you're waiting for? Go ahead and get a constructive feedback that would help you build the foundations of a book that might even get you famous!

Reviewers »

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚,KPOP_House

𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚,
KPOP_House