Paid Wife

[The Cover is changed so we didn't upload it.]

╭⋟───────────────╮
Paid Wife
╰───────────────⋞╯

Author :: bangtaeholic

Reviewer :: haefatima99

First Impression :: 13/20

Before jumping into the review, I would like to inform you that I have read your book before. I just read 6 chapters and ended up taking a break from Wattpad. "The first impression is the last impression" and the impression of your book from the cover, title, and blurb wasn't so pleasing for me. But we can't judge a book by its cover, so I wouldn't like to judge your ability by the cover. Let's jump into the review.

» Cover :: 5/10

The cover that you have on your book isn't giving justice to your plotline. Its pictorial quality is very low, which means you need to improve the quality of this cover. It seems dark, vague, and messy. The cover of any book can be critiqued based on two views:

1) explicit or direct view (the basics)
Your cover has a fine picture, a username, and the title of your book. From direct or explicit view, this cover needs no excluding or including. The area where you need to work on is the font because it's too plain and not matching your cover's background. I wasn't able to read your title and author name at first glance. It was because the color of the font is lacking contrast with the background.

2) implicit or indirect view (how this cover relates to the book?)
After reading your book, there is absolutely nothing irrelevant about this cover. Y/n is the 'paid wife" of Taehyung. This cover is giving a presentable inside about Taehyung's character. Cold hearted yet so soft for the love.

↱❛ Reviewer's tip :: They say that "Don't judge a book by its cover" but this statement is quite obvious because literally, everyone judges your book by its cover. Your cover doesn't fall under "attractiveness", and it's not giving justice to your book. I recommend changing this cover; you can order a nice cover from some cover shop on Wattpad. Also, this story revolves not only around Kim Taehyung, but Y/n is an important lead too. Give her a place on the cover, if possible.

» Title :: 5/5

If the cover is the face of your book then the title is the eyesm of it. I don't think that any other title is suitable for this book. The whole story revolves around a woman who is the paid wife of Taehyung. The major subject (theme) of the book is beautifully executed through this title. Also, "Paid wife" is a title that may seem just like another cliché title of any book, but your book is holding a lot of uniqueness with this trendy title. No changing is required. Good job!

↱❛ Reviewer's tip :: Not for this book, but if you ever decided to write another book then I will recommend becoming more creative with the title. Like selecting a title that your readers might have never heard before. It will add fuel to their curiosity. Use some french, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese language words that cover the main theme of your book. Just go on Pinterest and search words on the search bar. Like that, you could find some aesthetic words for your book that are covering the main theme of your book. Just a quick suggestion, the implementation isn't supported if you don't want it.

» Blurb :: 3/5

I believe the blurb is the arm of your book. If it's not penned down very well then the readers might not give a chance to your book. Your blurb is exciting, no doubt, as you are hooking up your readers with your words. But there are some technical and non technical issues too.